What Type of Book Suits You

Still trying to figure out what kind of book suits you? Once you've read this, you should have a solid idea of what type of book is best suited for you.

If you are quite an outgoing person, you like to get your hands dirty and don't mind if you chip a nail then adventure/action books probably suit you best.

If you are emotional then I suggest romantic books (especially during that time of the month when you need to let all your emotions pour out).

If you are a major fan of a certain singer or band, fanfics are definitely for you.

If you honestly don't even care about most things then just look through random books and start reading.

If you like watching Doctor Who, Star wars etc then I suggest SciFi books.

If you're forever trying to make your life easier and want to learn things relevant to yourself, then guides are the books for you.

If you're ever in a groggy mood and just want someone to relate to, then I would highly recommend rant books.

If you really enjoy learning new things, non-fiction books should quench your thirst for education.

If you're stressed then read a book (probably fiction) about someone who is going through a similar situation so you are able to relate and also get lost in a book which will also make you forget all your stresses and worries. This is because you'll be too busy reading about someone else's.

A Girl's Guideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें