Dares

If you are with your friends and want to do something that will entertain you, here are a list of dares you could do in the game Spin The Bottle (instead of all that kissy stuff) Basically the person that the bottle head faces must do a dare...

Go to McDonalds and ask for a Happy Meal with "extra happy".

●Go to a pet store and buy bird seeds. Then ask the store person how long it will take for the bird to grow.

●Go up to a child that kinda resembles you and tell her that you are her from the future.

●Drink six cups of water non-stop.

●Prank call a friend who doesn't have your number (but you have theirs) or just put on No Caller Id.

●Sing your favourite song, karaoke style.

●Brush your teeth for ten minutes while being filmed.

●Do an impression of someone in the group.

●Kiss the next person that stands up.

●Pick a person and steal their personality for the next three rounds.

●Say the alphabet a-z backwards in one minute. If you fail, you have to sit in freezing cold bath water for a whole minute.

●Highlight your hair a crazy colour.

●Slap the person you hate the most and kiss the person you like best.

●Go to the park and do really embarrassing yoga whilst making inappropriate sounds.

●Walk up to people and ask if they would like a free massage.

● Sing instead of speaking for the rest of the game. If you fail you must complete a forfeit set by the others.

Hoped you enjoyed this...
VOTE
FOLLOW
REQUEST
SUGGEST