Water Works

When the weather is hot, hot, hot and all you wanna do is be cool,cool, cool, why not have some fun with water?! It sounds kinda cliche, I know, but have you ever realised how much fun water can actually be?

Or you can even get creative with water!

You can...

● Fill a bottle with water and shut its cap on. Then use a sharp object or even a pen or maybe pencil to jab a hole into the cap. This means that you and your friends can have fun squirting away without wasting too much water as well!

                                        ↑

                     Highly recommended

● Put on a few sprinklers and play a game of "Wasted By Water" this is a game my friends and I invented. All you have to do is run through a sprinkler, trying to avoid getting wet the most. The loser (wettest person) has to face a COLD punishment of ice down their back. *cue evil laugh*

●Buy a water gun

● Get a glow stick, break it and insert it into a jar of water and place it in your garden or take it camping with you to get the most, beautiful and creative light you can make.

● Play duck duck fish! It still has the same concept as duck duck goose but instead if tapping them, you dunk them with hot/cold water! They then chase you until you sit in their seat, if they catch you before you sit, then you will have to face the same consequence.

● CLASSIC WATER BALLOONS!

Sorry for the short and slow update!