Christmas Gift Ideas

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! I literally cannot wait so to pass a little time, I decided to make an update on gifts to give to your loved ones.

This is what I normally do and I think it's super awesome so why not share this genius with you guys?

GIFT PACKAGES ARE THE BOMB.COM. In other words; BEST IDEA IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Seriously, package gifts are so cool. If you're still not clear on what they are, it is basically just a few gifts put together to create a type of package which you can give away as a gift.

Makeup/manicure/pedicure Package

Buy little things like nail files, toe separators, nail polish, and other stuff of your choice that give off a manicure/pedicure vibe. Then, add little makeup additions like mascara and lip balm (you can get really cool and high quality lip scrubs from Lush). Finally, buy a mini makeup bag and put them all in.

Sleepytime Package

If you know he/she really likes reading books from either a particular genre or author I suggest buying it. However, if you aren't too keen on buying a book in case its price may be a little too expensive, search on Ebay for books in excellent condition. They'll never even know the difference. Shhhh, it's our little secret now. To add, buy some comfy, cosy home slippers and a robe to wear around their home. If you really want to make an effort, you could even buy a mug and put in a packet of their favourite biscuits inside. Wrapping all this up may be quite difficult to do so instead, get a box (you can get this from FedEx) and then wrap the box up. If I was the reciever, I'd be one heck of a happy person!

Bathtime Package

Buy some super cool bath bombs, soaps, moisturisers, body and facial products from Lush. During Christmas time, they also have really cute products with a certain Christmassey "vibe" to them. You could also buy scented candles that they could light up when bathing to calm and relax them. To finish this package off, you could even buy a Christmas themed towel. I understand packaging all of this may be a little difficult so instead of wrapping it all up, why not put it in a basket and decorate it with some tinsel.

Music Package

If he/she literally loves listening to music, then this is the ultimate gift to get them. Start off with an iTunes giftcard and an ear phone set. Simple yet pretty sophisticated.

Phone Addict Package

If you know someone that absolutely loves their phone and "decorating" it, then this will be perfect. Simply buy them a maximum of 2 phone cases and screen protectors. If they really like jazzing it up then I would also recommend buying stickers for the phone button (preferably for iPhones, not sure about others). In addition, you could get little accesories that go into the hole where head/ear phones are normally plugged in.

These are just a few ideas but if you are still unsure on what to get for someone, whether it is anyone from your mother to your brother, comment and I will try to help!

Also, really sorry for not updating for way over a month (I think)! Don't worry, I am not going to make up or tell you any excuses because I know it's my fault because I have started getting into this habit of procrastinating. It's time for me to ask you for tips on how to stop procrastinating.

However, luckily for me school ends in a few days as it will be the Christmas holidays. That means that during those two weeks and two days, there should be lots of updates. I hope.

Merry Christmas guys, love you!