How to: Relieve Stress

Whether you have a big exam coming up or are stressing over something as small as a party outfit, this chapter should help you to relax and chill all the stupid stress away.

Devote a whole day to yourself and;

·Call over some friends or family and tell them why you're so stressed. It's better to get it all off your chest.

·Excersise. Working out is a great way to relieve stress and it also helps release what in informally known as a happy hormone (endorphins) which just generally brightens up your mood.

·Spread good vibes by playing your favourite songs whilst you read a good book (quietly in the background).

·Hey, why not take a nice, hot, bubbly bath or a super-slow shower where you can take your time and just chillllllll whilst you play your favourite songs?!

·Take your mind off things by learning how to cook your favourite meal.

· If you are really super-stressed sit your pretty ass down and think about your problem and think calmly of ways to resolve them. Take as long as you need.

· Write all your feelings of stress and anxiety in a journal/diary. It may also provide a sense of clarity because once it's down on papet, you are able to see what is causing or is the source of your problems. Don't be aftraid to be completely honest because no one else is going to read it so you don't have to worry about being judged.

· Engage yourself in activities well known to createa state of peace such as yoga.

Wellll... comment down any other forms of relief for me to add.

VOTE
FOLLOW
REQUEST
SUGGEST