How to: fade pimple/acne scars

There are many ways to fade an acne/pimple scar but there are also many ways to gain them. Don't worry, acne scars are not permanent and there are many things you can do to help speed up the healing process. Most of the time, acne or pimple scars may be caused by irritation by touching them. If not, then that's still ok because I'm going to give you tips and tricks to help fade those scars!

Use an ice cube- This will reduce the size of new or inflated scars because the ice will shrink the blood vessels. Over time, it will also help the appearance and discoloration of the scar.

Vitamin E oil- Apply pure Vitamin E oil 2-3 times daily and you should see results in about 2-3 weeks.

Over the counter creams (pharmacy behind the counter creams) - There are tons of scar treatment products that work effectively so either ask your local pharmacist or doctor for recommended creams/treatments.

Baking soda- this remedy will get rid of acne and pimple scars naturally fast. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 3 teaspoons of water to make a paste. Put this all over the scarred areas. Gently rub over the skin in a circular motion for about 3 minutes. Then wash with lukewarm water.

Aloe Vera- This is a well-known treatment for wounds and scars. Apply either the gel or the juice. Allow it to dry for 1 hour then wash off with warm water. Repeat this once everyday for fast results.

Use Oil Free Makeup- This allows your face to "breathe" without the addition of any extra pils except its natural ones. However if you do apply any type of makeip, oil free or not, always wash off overnight to prevent any pimple, acne and scar breakouts.

Water- Water purifies and cleanses skin. You should have a set goal of 3/4 litres of water a day.

Healthy Diet- You should already have a healthy diet, if not you should start now. I don't think I need to explain what a healthy diet is and what it consists of but if you would like to know, read my How To: Beautiful Skin update for a healthy diet guide. You dont always have to stick to it though ;-).

Strawberries- They contain a form of salicylic acid which is a great help for your skin. This also brightens the skin, leaving the scars less visible.

Honey- Darker varieties contain more anioxidants which helps your skin even more. Honey is anti-bacterial and nourishes the skin which your skin will love. A simple honey mask will leave visible reduction of your scars very quickly.

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WEEK! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY :'( I am on holiday but I will do my best to carry in updating regularly but PLEASE SUGGEST AND REQUEST! Hope this helped in any way.