[DannyWorsnop] Fix It - PaulaHevia

Running a hand through my hair, I sigh heavily, leaning back in the chair, tilting my head backwards, completely astonished as to how this is happening.

He leots out a sigh, shrugging his shoulders. “I don't know what else I can do. He just up and left, without a reason. They’ve been behaving.”

Looking at him, I shake my head, placing a finger on my temple, gently massaging it as the headache was slowly overtaking my head. I don't tour. I can't tour. I get awkward, that's not, I like to shower daily.

“Paula, you’re the only one who I know who can fix this.” Pleading with me, knowing that I am the only one who would say no and he wouldn’t fire for that, he raises an eyebrow.

Biting my bottom lip, I shake my head. “Nothing needs to be fixed. You said that they were improving. So be it. Get them a tour manager.”

Cocking his head to the side, he draws his eyebrows together. “Do you really think that any of them can handle them?”

Laughing softly, I nod my head, crossing my arms over my chest. “I do as a matter of fact.” The phone on the table begins to vibrate, dancing around.

Ignoring it, I look at him, raising an eyebrow. “I'm not doing it. I have an album to produce. You know that I don't agree with half of the stupid things they do. It would totally work. Not.”

Clasping his hands together, he rests his elbows on his thighs, leaning forward. “I really shouldn’t be begging you considering I'm your boss, not the other way around.”

“What do you think that I can do for them that others can’t? Why do I have to do this when there are others who are capable?” Clapping my hands together, I tilt my head to the side.

There are things to do here, things that I'm not going to leave for someone else. Touring with a band doesn’t get the recognition that producing an album does.

At the peak of my career, one that's lasting for as long as I want it to, I'm not about to leave everything to babysit.

Shaking his head, he laughs lightly. “There is no one else who can do this. Do you think that I'm going to send anyone with a band like that? Do you remember Seattle?”

Laughing, I nod my head, sighing softly. “That was so much fun to deal with and I wasn’t even part of their crew. So I think that I've done enough for them.”

Standing up, he frowns, running a hand through his thinning hair. “Pack some bags. This decision is fucking final.”

Throwing my hands up in the air, I bite my lower lip. “Are you serious, Ash? I'm not dealing with this. They’re supposed to be sober, but they're drunks. And that Danny guy, no, I refuse to deal with him.”

Looking at me, he shrugs his shoulders. “Find a way to make things better.” Opening my mouth to protest, he holds up his hand to stop me. “I just need someone to go with them.”

“I'm not a babysitter. What about the albums?” Tilting my head back, I let a groan escape my lips, knowing better, but doing it anyway.

He isn’t going to let me go, and he isn’t going to let me quit. “Someone else will take the albums unless they want to wait for you.”

Raising an eyebrow, I draw my eyebrows together. “I'm a music producer, that’s what I do. I’ve been a tour manager once, for a month, for I See Stars. They’re not even legal so I didn’t have to worry about anything.”

Sighing, Ash rests his hands on the top of the chair in front of him. “I need you to do this, Paula. Apparently Danny asked for you.”

Blinking, I laugh, shaking my head. “I'm not babysitting him, Ash. You hired me for producing and public relations things.”