[VicFuentes] Locked In - jhawkgrl2003

I pound my fist on the door as my right hand tries to twist the doorknob. After numerous times of trying, I gave up, resting my head against the door.

He laughs, finding this amusing for some odd reason. “You look hopeless.” I turn to face him, leaning my back against the door and sliding down until I was sitting on the floor. Smirking, he runs a hand through his dark hair. “It’s not a good look for you.”

I roll my eyes, looking down at my hands. “No look is good for me, duh.” Shaking my head, I avert my gaze from his.

He grabs onto my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. Smiling, he walks into the backyard, pulling me with him gently.

I could feel my pulse quicken, trying to stop the heat from rising to my cheeks, not that he would be able to see it. My feet were moving in rhythm with his as he quickly brought me outside.

Opening the door, he smiled, taking a long sip from the red cup in other hand. He pulled me outside, bringing me over to the swing set. “You’re beautiful, Bailey.”

I can feel the tears threatening to fall. He’s watching me; I can feel his eyes studying me. This isn’t the side of me that I want to show to him: the vulnerable, sweetheart, the respectful girl who is always friendly, like I usually am. He doesn’t deserve to see it again.

“Out of all the people I could get locked into the Music Tech room with, I get locked in with you.” I scoff, running a hand through my dark brown hair.

I hear him sigh. Looking up, I see him walk over to the guitars sitting on their stands, sitting in the plastic chair placed next to them. He grabs one, placing in on his lap, strumming.

Covering my ears with my hands like a three year old, I let out a loud groan. “Just because we’re in a room full of instruments does not mean that I want to listen to your talentless ass play them.”

He looks at me, his eyes narrowing, but they're full of sorrow. “What the hell is up your ass?” Placing the guitar back on its stand he walks over to me.

I giggle, shaking my head in protest. “I did not know that but thank you.” He nods taking another sip out of the cup. “How many of those have you had?”

He tilts his head, questioning what I meant. I point to the cup in his hand, raising an eyebrow. “This is my first one.”

Nodding, I sit down on a swing, kicking my legs back and forth slowly. “It’s beautiful out tonight.” The moon is full, shining down on us, enhancing his jaw line.

He nods, taking yet another sip of his drink. Walking behind me, I feel his hands press against my lower back, pushing my slightly, watching me swing back and forth.

His foot lands next to my ass, pushing me to the side across the floor. For such a little man, he sure has a lot of strength. Placing his hand on the doorknob, he twists it back and forth while pushing the door with his other hand.

“You’re not any stronger than I am. If I can’t get the door to open what makes you think that you can?” Pushing myself off the ground, I stand up, crossing my arms over my chest.

“I thought that you weren’t actually trying to open the door; you know, trying to keep me hostage.” He smirks before turning back to the door, pounding his fist against it repeatedly.

It isn’t funny; there’s not a single reason for him to be smirking. There is nothing worse than being stuck in this room with him.

He gives up, placing his hands in his pockets, leaning his back against the door. “You’re not a nice person.” I look up at him, narrowing my eyes. “I was expecting a call, my love.”