[VicFuentes] Library - unbrokenBVB

unbrokenBVB

Vic’s Point of View

I like her. I think that I’ve always know that, somewhere deep down, in the way back of my head. She’s almost perfect, the closest thing to perfect that I know.

With her deep brown eyes and her reddish brown hair, she always caught my eye. She claims that she’s plain, but I disagree.

It’s her name that first got me interested in her: Summer-Rain. It’s so intriguing. And when we did first talk, that day she was hanging out with Mike, she was even more fascinating by the end of it.

At one point, she didn’t even talk to me, in the beginning, all she did was force a smile, and even then it was obvious that she was uncomfortable around me.

The only reason I'm thinking about her, about how we used to be, friends, is because she’s sitting right there, where she always used to be in high school.

This is her place. I don’t know why I thought I wouldn’t see her here. But, then again, I thought she left this place after she went to college.

Summer-Rain came and went.

Summer-Rain’s Point of View

“You look really familiar.” A voice startles me. I shut my book, slowly looking up to see a man standing there. Tilting my head, I ‘m praying that he’s thinking that I don’t remember him. “Have we met before?”

I shake my head, placing the book on the table in front of me. A blush covers my cheeks, something I wish didn’t happen as easily as it does.

He sits down in the chair across from me, placing the two books in his hand on the table. “Are you sure? I feel like I know you from somewhere.” Running a hand through his long brown hair, his eyes search my face.

“I, um, I'm sorry, but I, uh, I don’t, um, remember.” My shyness is taking over, making it hard to form a logical sentence. I run a hand through my reddish brown hair, averting my brown eyes from his equally brown eyes.

He nods, believing my lie. “Well, I'm Vic.” He extends his hand out in front of him, over the table; waiting for me to place my hand is his.

I extend my hand, allowing him to shake it in his. “Summer,” I whisper, knowing that if I tell him my whole name he’ll really know that we’ve met before. Pulling my hand out of his grasp, I feel the blush return to my cheeks.

Smiling, he places his hands back on the table in front of him. “What are you reading?” He asks, grabbing the book and spinning it around to face him. “Wuthering Heights, I knew a girl who used to love this book.”

I nod my head, knowing that girl is me. “It’s a good book.” Placing my hand on the book, I slide it towards me. I can feel him watching me, his eyes studying my every move.