One Shot Requests.

Okay, so I've decided to open up for some one shot requests.

Let's go over some things before you continue reading. I work and I have a heavy school load. Therefore, my stories take priority over one shots, unless it's a trade - you know, I write a one shot for you and you write one for me in return. I'm going to push for every one shot to be at least 1,500 words, and it won't be like in my stories, with the huge paragraphs, so you'll get an actual story in one chapter thing, or, if you want to make a pun, in one shot. Ha. Okay, anyway, please, remember that if you continue to ask me about your one shot, it will make me remember but I get angry when the messages aren't worded nicely, and knowing me and knowing how I am during the school year, you'll just be pushed down on the list. Now to the good stuff.

The bands/guys I will write about:

One Direction (Niall might take me a while to write about, don't know much about him).

Of Mice and Men (that excludes Aaron, but includes Shayley).

Woe Is Me (the original members only, except Tyler Carter).

Pierce the Veil (know that if you request Tony it might take a little longer).

All Time Low (excludes Rian because I would never split him up from Cassadee, sorry).

Caleb Shomo (I actually have an idea for him, so ask quickly if you want it).

Chris Cerulli (none of the other guys in the band, sorry).

Ronnie Radke (I know nothing about the other members of Falling In Reverse).

Craig Mabbitt (only him, yes, none of the other guys).

David Schmitt (I don't really know Kyle that well).

Allstar Weekend (I just learned about them).

Danny Worsnop (I'm not interested in writing about the other guys).

Beau Bokan (if you really want him, it probably won't be accurate).

Kellin Quinn (I don't really know the other guys).

The information I want:

Your name:

The guy:

Your eye color:

Your hair color:

Your personality (DO NOT SEND ME PARAGRAPHS, I WANT SIMPLE WORDS):

Anything about you that you want included:

Anything specific that you want me to write about (within reason):

I DO NOT WRITE SEXUAL SCENES.

I WILL TRY TO FIX A ONE SHOT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT - message me privately if you don't like it, there's no need to make a big deal about it on the story, because it will be deleted and you will be forgotten.

That is all.

Send this stuff in!

OH, I DO NOT WANT THE INFORMATION ON HERE. SEND ME A MESSAGE. DON'T BE LAZY.