Chapter 38: Recovering! (fluff)

« heads up »
- swearing uwu
- horny dweamie weamie smh
- dunno if it would count as angst- but otherwise- there's somethin o-o
- sorri for any mistakes ;-;

On sunrise, Nick awoke from his slumber. His left arm was numb, due to Karl sleeping on top of it. "Mmh.." Nick mumbled, still sleepy. He rubbed his eyes with his right hand, and gently rolled Karl off of him. "Eish, my poor arm." Nick grimaced. Karl sat up with bed hair. "Good morning, Nick." Karl smiled happily. Seeming like he's been awake for some time. "Look what you did!!" Nick furiously waved his limp arm at the brunette. Ignoring his best friend, Karl scooted out of the back, and into the passenger seat. "Come on, we're going to be late to visiting Clay. Stop being a wussy and drive!" Karl yelled from the front. Nick furrowed his brow and climbed to the driver's seat. "You're impossible, Karl Jacobs." Nick rolled his eyes slowly, turning to the other in the process. Karl snickered.
Meanwhile, back at the hospital.. The bright sunlight shone through the gap in the curtains, irritating Clay till he woke up. The blonde yawned, feeling something heavy on his chest. Clay squinted open his one eye, to see George asleep. Clay gazed for a moment, before smiling softly and kissing George's forehead. "You're such a cutie.." Clay whispered to himself. "I can't wait to get out of here.." Suddenly, Clay heard the door open and close. A doctor waltzed in with a silver tray. It had a plate with two slabs of toast, on the side was an apple and of course, jelly. "Good morning, Clay." The nurse kindly informed. She looked at George, then back to Clay. "Do you want me to move him?" she said, setting the tray on the bedside table. "No, it's okay, thank you." Clay gently shook his head. "Alright. Press the emergency button if you need anything, sweetie." The nurse bowed and walked out of the room. Clay sighed and decided to wake up his lover. He didn't want to be "alone" anymore. Clay sat up slowly, making sure not to hurt himself. He then began softly shaking George till he woke up. "Huh.. A-Are you okay..?" George whispered sliding his hand in Clays. "Yeah, just a little lonely. I wanted to wake you up so I wasn't." Clay grinned with his eyes closed. George looked up at Clay with his wandering eyes, they kept eye contact shortly before giving one another a kiss. George tried to pull away, but Clay kept insisting he gives another kiss. "Clayyyyyyy.. Save this for when you're better and back at our place." George grumbled. Clay made a long groan as he made his way up to George's shirt. He held onto his lovers' side, gently caressing his thumb up and down it. "Clay.. Come on.." George blushed, grabbing the hand of the blonde and pulling it away. "Hmph!" Clay turned away, sulking. "Moody bitch." George whispered. "Well, I guess if you're going to be like that, I'll just leave." George started to get up off of Clay, only to be pulled back down. Clay winced when George landed on top of one of his bruises. "B-Babe- I do need to use the restroom," George said. Clay nodded and let George go. The older boy sauntered to the bathroom, undoing the knot on his sweat pants so he can relieve himself.

Once George was finished, he could hear chatting between three people in the other room. Curious, he peeked his head out from the bathroom, only to see Nick and Karl. George rushed out to greet the two. "Hey, guys!" The brown haired waved, walking over to them. "Oh hey dude, how's it going?" Nick smirked. "It's going well, but I never knew Clay could be horny everywhere." Everyone was speechless and turned to Clay. "What?? I've been cooped up here forever." Clay blamed. "It's been 3 days, Clay," Nick said with no emotion. "Shush." He replied. Karl and George started giggling. "Anyway.. How've things been holding up?" Karl asked, directed at Clay. "It's been alright, I guess.. I miss being at home though." the blonde frowned. "You miss fucking your husband." Nick rolled his eyes. "Uh.. W-Well.." Clay started to stutter. "Yooooooooo!!" Karl gasped, playfully. "Shut up." Clay groaned jokingly. The room went silent suddenly, you could hear the muttering and business outside of the door. "Heh.. Hospitals, am I right?" Nick smirked, trying to give light to the conversation. The room quietened once again. "Alright, I'm outta here. This is boring as shit." Nick got up and started heading for the exit. "Karl, you coming?" Nick looked back at him. "Oh, yeah, sorry. Bye guys!" the brunette waved, getting up and skipping to Nick. "Mmmh, bye lovebirds~" Clay winked. "I'll kill you, Clay." Nick flipped off before dragging his 'boyfriend' out the door. "Haha, they're so cute." The blonde smiled. He turned to George, who looked like he was spacing out. He nudged the brown haired and gave him an "are you okay?" look. George shrugged and pouted. He didn't look sad, or angry, so Clay wasn't too concerned. Clay leaned forward and grabbed George's waist, he then tumbled him towards himself. "Mmh~ Baby.." Clay soughed, making George blush. He gave George a kiss on the head, before sorely turning on his side and hugging his lover. "Clay, come on, you need rest.." George whispered, holding his hand. "Just a few more kisses..?" Clay asked, placing his hand on George's stomach. "Mh- Fine.. Only cause I love you." George smiled. He scooted further into Clay, making sure to be gentle. Clay smirked and started kissing the older's neck, occasionally leaving a purple bruise-like marks.

Zak and Bad were left alone to do whatever they wanted, so they decided to take a stride in the park. "It feels so nice to get out!" Bad joyfully spun. "I guess so, I like inside better. Ya know, Minecraft haha." Zak sneered. "Well, that's fun too, but don't you like to.. get out there?" Bad asked, stopping in his tracks and standing in front of Zak. "Yeah, you're right." Zak held Bad's hand tightly, entering the park.
The sky was almost fully covered up by the bed of leaves above, squirrels seemed to thrive there. "Awe! This is so pretty! I need to bring Lucy here sometime." Bad smiled, picking up a dandelion. "Yeah! And I could bring Ro-R-.." Zak suddenly froze. "Ahah.. Zak? Are you okay?" Bad asked, confused. Zak dashed behind a big tree and ushered Bad to hide too. "What?? What's wrong, Zak??" Bad asked, concerned. "SHH!" Zak shushed him, peeking from the tree. "What in the muffin are you looking at-" Bad's eyes started to widen, seeing what Zak was so worried about. "N-No. Is that- It can't be.." Bad whispered, turning back to Zak. "Pretty sure it is. We need to warn the others.." Zak grabbed Bad's hand and started sprinting to the exit. As Bad was getting forced, he looked back at the spot, only to make eye contact with the 'issue'.

"Michelle.." Bad whispered.

Michelle gave him a horrid smile. She looked the same as she looked on the day of reckoning. Beaten up and battered. She wore the exact same dress and shoes from that day, bloodstains on her. Disappearing as Bad was dragged out, it left him with his heart sunken.
"Bad! Text on the group chat, tell everyone to meet at the hospital!" Zak huffed in his speech. "O-Of course.." Bad shakily pulled out his phone, still running, and began to text on the group. "Get to the hospital ASAP!!! @everyone." Bad wrote. "I have a f-feeling she's going to cause a lot of o-of trouble.." Zak sighed. "You think?!" Bad half-screamed.

(1500 words :) HELLOOOO!! happy new years!! :D i am incredibly sorry for leaving this chapter for so long!! i took a little break, wasnt motivated, and ontop of that, i got covid 😩. hopefully we'll be seeing less boring chapters now uvu some smut for the horni ones *wink wink*. also- legit- michelle (the song) started playing as soon as i was writing her name- ;-; its a siGNNN! D: anyways.. i hope you have a fantastic day/night, this year will hopefully be better! ^^ remember to take care of yourself, drink water and eat! i love you!! thank you for everything, lovelies!)

yo..