CHAPTER SIX

chapter six(riddled)

chapter six
(riddled)

          Sofia was abruptly awoken sometime during the night. A loud noise from outside her door woke her. She grabbed the gun on her nightstand and hurried out the door.

Upon exiting, Sofia was met with Derek rushing around. She slowly scanned the loft to double check for any danger. Her gun was lowered and she walked over to Derek.

"What's going on?"

He ignored her and continued putting his shoes on. He started for the door but Sofia stood in his path.

"Derek."

The man reluctantly sighed, "Something happened and I have to go help Scott."

He tried to move around her but she stopped him again, "I'm coming with you."

"No."

"Yes."

"No," Derek repeated with more force.

Sofia readjusted her grip on the gun, "Fine, leave then. You know I'll just follow you."

Derek paused for a moment and rolled his eyes. "Just hurry up," he said while walking away.

Sofia smiled in triumph and followed after the angry wolf.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

The two walked onto the roof of Beacon Hills Memorial, Derek observing the area. Sofia still wasn't totally sure what was happening but she stayed silent.

Suddenly Isaac and Scott stumbled onto the roof. Sofia turned around at the intrusion and greeted the boys. Scott focused on Derek buy Isaac nodded in return.

"He's not here. Not anymore," Derek called out.

"You mean the whole building?" Scott asked with frustration laced in his voice.

"Gone," Derek immediately answered.

The group fell to silence for a moment before Isaac broke it, "I'll go tell Stilinski."

Sofia could tell the two wanted a moment alone so she turned to the younger boys, "I'll go with."

Sofia made her way over to Isaac and Scott turned to the two, "And see if you can find Allison, she's not answering her phone."