CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

chapter twenty one( 117 )

chapter twenty one
( 117 )

"Okay, I didn't lie. I omitted certain truths," Stiles said as Derek shoved the boy against the bedroom door.

After finishing an awkward dinner, the three went upstairs to wait for Scott. Derek immediately bombarded Stiles once they entered the room.

"Vital truths now that I think about it," Stiles continued blabbering.

"I don't wanna talk to you," Derek shoved off of Stiles. "I want to talk to the alpha. I'll talk to Scott."

"Well Scott's not here Derek," Sofia whisper-yelled at the young boy.

"Then get him!"

"Okay," Stiles scattered to open the door. "I'm going to go get him. My phone's downstairs, gonna go call him real quick. You stay here, just don't move. Okay? Don't move."

Stiles rushed out of the room before sliding back into the doorway, "Don't... I thought you..."

Sofia and Derek gave the teen a weird look as he rushed back out. The young boy sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands.

Sofia was never good at comforting people and wasn't sure what to do. She gently pat his shoulder, making him look up at her. The familiar dark eyes that stared back at the girl became too creepy for her to look at.

"I'm gonna check on Stiles," Sofia motioned to the door before hurrying out.

She felt bad for the kid, she really did. But all she could see was adult Derek behind his eyes. The whole situation was freaky to her.

Sometime later, Stiles and Sofia had discovered that Derek had snuck out with Kate Argent. Scott and Peter figured out that Kate was after the triskelion that belonged to the Hale family.

Sofia and Stiles rushed to the high school, Lydia and Kira close behind. Stiles had taken his metallic baseball bat with them, after suffering through Sofia making immense fun of him.

They rushed through the school, trying to find the other members of the pack. Sofia was the first to make it up the stairs and watched as large people-like creatures hurried away from the scene.

She noticed someone standing in the walkway with their back turned. It looked to be Derek but she couldn't tell.

Suddenly the person turned around and revealed themselves to be adult Derek. He looked around the group before his eyes flashed a bright yellow.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Sofia was ecstatic, to say the least, that Braeden had agreed to stay in Beacon Hills while conducting business. It had been a week since the whole Kate incident and Braeden had been staying in a motel near the Hale loft.