CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

chapter twenty four( the benefactor )

chapter twenty four
( the benefactor )

Heavy panting filled the Hale loft. Sofia on her back, Derek hovering over the girl. Sofia groaned as the man moved.

She reluctantly accepted the hand he held out as he stood. Derek pulled the exhausted girl up from the cold ground.

"Stop going easy on me," Derek commanded.

Sofia, out of breath, looked for her water bottle, "I'm not."

Derek gave her a knowing look, "You haven't used your energy thingy once."

Sofia raised her eyebrows at the wolf, "My energy thingy?"

"You know what I mean," Derek rolled his eyes. "This is supposed to be training Sofia. For you and me. We don't know what's coming."

Sofia dramatically sighed, "Fine."

Without warning, she faced the man and threw a giant wave of energy at him. She watched as Derek flew back, his entire body leaving the ground.

He groaned as his back made contact with the hard flooring. Sofia couldn't stop the wave of laughter that came over her, "You're right, that was better."

After checking the time Sofia realized they were late and rushed to change, "Oh shit. We gotta meet Stilinski."

She quickly threw a shirt over her grey sports bra and searched for her shoes. She left her room only to find Derek in the same spot, "C'mon Derek, get up, we gotta go."

The man forced himself to slowly get up, groaning along the way, "Let me kick your ass and let's see how you feel afterwards."

"Kinky," Sofia winked as she left the loft to start the car.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"I still don't get how this guy has no mouth. How can he eat?" The Sheriff questioned as he, Derek, and Sofia stood in the office.

"Thank you," Sofia pointed to the man. "Someone else is finally asking the right questions."

"Peter didn't get a chance to ask, he was fighting him off with a tomahawk buried in his chest, so..." Derek sarcastically replied to the Sheriff, ignoring Sofia.

"Who runs around with a tomahawk?" Stilinski squinted as he looked over the murderer's tech glove again.

"I carried one for I.E.D. removal in Afghanistan. It's military," everyone turned at the new voice. Jordan Parrish walked into the room.

Sofia smiled at the deputy and nodded in greeting, "Parrish."

The man smiled back and nodded as well, "Sofia."