Playful Petir

This is a short and totally random one but still, I'mma post

Tanah entrusted Petir to wake up Api for breakfast. The lightning elemental groaned but stood from his seat anyway, slinking up the stairs and into Api and Air's bedroom.

Petir glared down at a snoring Api, his blankets all mixed up and his arms raised above his head.

Hmm.

Without qualms, Petir reached over to tie ends of the blankets to Api's limbs, smirking after at the job well done and electrocuting him to consciousness, Api screaming and falling off the bed in a heap of himself and the blanket.

"Ahh what was that for?" Api whined, rubbing his head.

Petir's lips quirked up in a tiny smirk before saying in a neutral tone, "Breakfast, idiot. Hurry up."

He left afterwards, Api realizing just now how he was helplessly tangled in his blankets. His mind flitted instantly to Petir as a culprit and he screamed his name in fury, the others downstairs flinching at his almost animalistic roar and turning to the lightning elemental who continued eating calmly.

Air swallowed his bite and addressed the eldest.

"Petir, what's up with Api?"

"Oh nothing much."

Tanah put down his fork and calmly faced his brother.

"If you don't untangle Api this instant I'm tripling your chores."

Petir was gone then in a speed of lightning, most likely going to undo his prank.

"Wah Tanah how'd you know what Petir was up to?" Daun asked, stars in his eyes.

Tanah chuckled a little and said, "Well, if you live with Petir for so long you get an idea on what runs through his head."

Cahaya scratched his cheek.

"Never thought of him as one to prank, though."

Angin shrugged as he shoved his spoon to his mouth.

"He can be unpredictable sometimes."

The others stared at each other before accepting the reason and continuing with their breakfast.