blood

Blood and slyt gore so please proceed with caution when reading this. I'm trying smthng else this time hehe

tw: lots of blood.

==

Blood. That was all what he saw.

And Ais was absolutely revolted at the sight.

What more if it was his own blood leaking from his torso? Well... it definitely had to be fixed.

Oh sure his vision was fading in and out. His limbs were suddenly too heavy for his body and he couldn't breathe properly without feeling a stab of pain every time he inhaled but he was still alive so that counted for something, right?

This was what he got after trying to help a lady that was being mugged by a larger man.

He pressed both hands to the left of his torso and let out a guttural groan of pain at the pressure, retrieving his left hand and seeing it stained red. His brows furrowed and sweat ran down his forehead, making a line toward his lip and hanging there before dropping on his clothes and disappearing.

He couldn't find the energy to shed his blood-stained clothes, instead scrabbling around the shed for anything that could remotely stem the bleeding.

His hands grappled on the shelves above and behind him and when he felt something like cloth, he yanked it out and was ecstatic at having found bandages. It might not be enough but for now, it will have to do.

With deft fingers, he unrolled the bandages and mustered enough strength to peel back his shirt and reveal the stab wound. He gagged at the sight of broken skin and gushing blood but forced his nausea down to pull his shirt over his head and start wrapping the bandages around his torso. His heart hammered in his chest and he was getting dizzy with each passing second due to the blood loss but he had to at least finish this before calling anybody.

Every time he moved it was pure torture. Blood wouldn't stop gushing out and his limbs were on fire. Whenever a new layer of bandages pressed against the stab, the jolting pain went up from the wound toward his brain, reminding him of the sharp knife that breached his body and was pulled out almost immediately.

Agh...

The handiwork was sloppy but for now, it'd have to do.

Digging around his discarded cardigan, he was able to locate his phone and dial 999 with fingers smudged with his blood. His hand was shaking and he almost lost his grip on the gadget but he held tightly and willed his arm not to drop as the call reached to the emergency services.

"999 how may I help you?" asked a cool lady's voice on the other line.

"I—" he huffed out and felt more blood seep through the wound and stain the bandages just by talking, "I got a stab wound tonight."

"Sir, where are you and what's your status? We'll try to locate you ASAP and send an ambulance there." Now her voice was higher and more panicked.

Through the haze in his mind he was able to rasp out, "I was able to bandage myself and I'm in Pulau Rintis inside a yellow shed. H—hurry, please."

"You'll have to be more specific, sir. Stay on the line with me, you're doing great."

"I..."

The grip on the phone slackened and Ais' whole body collapsed on the ground as he lost consciousness.