Familiar Faces

Surprise update, I wasn't going to but how could I not post today of all days and I feel like this chapter works well for today.

On this day 30 years ago we lost a truly incredible, kind and talented man, Freddie Mercury. You're an inspiration and a legend, taken far too early, we Queen fans miss you and I can't imagine how much Brian, Roger and John must be missing you today.

We all still love you, Freddie

Rest in Peace

Also, happy birthday to Gwilym Lee, our Brian May clone. You will forever be my favourite actor

Filler chapter

Brian and Alyssia spent the next couple of days redecorating Alyssia's new bedroom. She had so many ideas at first that she couldn't pick just one idea so Brian reminded her that she also has a room in the London home that will need redecorating.

The couple days to decorate also gave Alyssia time to settle in before meeting her siblings at the weekend.

Friday afternoon rolled around and they finally finished the room. Standing back once they're done, Alyssia beams, "I love it, thanks dad," She hugs his waist, making him smile, "Mum! Come and see my room!" She shouts down the stairs.

Anita has not been allowed to see the room at any stage until it was finished by Alyssia's order, so she's eager to see it.

"Wow, you guys did an amazing job. I think your in the wrong profession, love," She muses kissing Brian's cheek.

"Eww," Alyssia screws her nose up.

"Quiet you," Brian teases ruffling her hair, the moment is interrupted by a knock at the front door, "Oh, they're here."

Alyssia races over to the window on the stairs that looks over the drive, "Who's here?"

"Your siblings. Come on," He nudges her down the stairs. Reaching the bottom, he continues to the door but Alyssia stops at the stairs nervously.

"You nervous, sweetheart?" Anita can feel the nervousness radiating off of her.

She nods looking up at her, "What if they don't like me?"

Kneeling in front of her, Anita brushes some of her hair back that fallen out of its clip, "Jimmy, Louisa and Emily have been waiting for you to come home as much as your dad and I have. Meeting new people is scary but just be yourself, if they don't like it then it's their loss, not yours. You don't need to worry about that though, you're their sister and they love you." She pulls her daughter into a hug then encourages her to go over and meet them.

"Alyssia, this is Jimmy, Louisa and Emily," Brian taps each of them individually so she knows who's who.

Jimmy instantly lifts his littlest sister into a hug, "How is it you look more like Dad than the three of us put together and yet you're the shortest?"