Teasing

"You ready for our plan today?" Alyssia smirks, standing beside Rami while he's getting his wig adjusted.

"Oh yes," Rami returns the smirk, they've been trying to come up with something since day one, "You told the crew what to do?"

"Of course," Today they are getting Ben back for lying to Roger about being able to play the drums, "You look great by the way, I know Uncle Freddie would approve," That second statement has Rami frowning, but Alyssia continues talking before he can question her, "Come on, we'll go tell James to set it in action," James is the crew member in on the prank.

They head downstairs to the set for the scene of Freddie's first pub gig. They find Brian and Roger standing together as always and as they reach them Alyssia spots James to their left, "Ah James!" She calls him over startling her dad and uncle.

"You pair need to wear bells on your shoes," Roger huffs hand over his heart.

"Sorry," Alyssia giggles then turns her attention to James, "You ready to set our plan in motion?"

"Definitely, I'm just informing Ben, yeah?"

"Yes," Rami nods, "Just tell him, Roger has requested that he performs the entire Keep Yourself Alive drum solo live for the scene," James walks to where Ben is checking the drum on the other side of the room.

Roger frowns at Rami, "When did I ask that he does that?"

"You didn't," Alyssia grins, "But Ben doesn't know that."

"Oh, this is the prank isn't it?" Brian smirks.

Over the other side of the room, Ben has just been informed and is panicking, "Your joking, right?" Ben raises his voice a little which catches their attention.

"I'll go add fuel to the flames," Rami leaves them approaching the blonde, "What's going on?"

James sighs, "Roger has asked that Ben performs the Keep Yourself Alive drum solo live for the scene."

"I'm not doing it," Ben argues, "I can't?"

"Well your gonna have to, Roger has requested it," James is firm with it and walks away as Alyssia had told him to do.

"What am I going to do?" Ben panics.

Roger is enjoying watching it play out, "Your cruel when you want to be, though I don't like that I'm the bad guy in this."

"Are you going to tell him?" Brian wonders how long she is going to drag this out.

"Eventually, before they are ready to film the scene, the rest of the crew are in on it, Rami and I have been working on this prank for weeks."

"And you didn't include us," Joe scoffs behind them making Roger jump again, Gwilym is with him.

"Rami and I agreed that we should only tell those involved in the prank to make it more believable since everyone else's reaction would be genuine."

"I'm not doing it!" Ben shouts at Rami from across the room and storms upstairs to his dressing room.

Alyssia sniggers, "Well that went to plan, we'll just let him stew in his own stupidity for a bit." Wanting to add to the prank, Alyssia, of course, follows him upstairs and to her surprise so does Roger.

Knocking lightly on the door, she walks in without waiting for an answer, Roger waits outside and listens in. Ben is on facetime with his drum teacher, "What am I going to do? I can't play the entire solo."

"You're just gonna have to do it, man. I'm sorry I can't be more help but I need to go. Good luck," The teacher hangs up and Ben growls in frustration.