An Apology and Cast List 2

I owe my readers an apology.

I feel as though this book more than my others has felt a little disconnected, and that is my fault as I forgot the reason I started writing.

I began writing because I enjoyed it and I had a backlog of ideas that filled my brain so much, that as stupid as it sounds, it was starting to affect my mental state.

My first ever book, Young Love, wasn't the best written, but I wrote it because I loved it. Then I moved onto Little Mercury and when it started getting more and more readers it felt amazing because up until that point I've never had anyone take the slightest bit of interest in anything I do in life.

Seeing the votes and comments on every new chapter changed my reason for writing, I wanted to see more, I think that might be why I felt down at losing a few regular readers during this story.

I apologise for that, and if I made anyone feel bad for not reading a chapter, I'm sorry. You guys have lives too and I forgot that for a little while.

I do love seeing every comment and vote, they really do make my day. At the beginning of 2021, the idea that I would make it to 2022 seemed impossible, I was in a really dark place and considered doing something stupid, one of the big things that kept me from doing that was knowing my readers were waiting on an update and I wanted to keep writing.

I received the help I needed and I'm now on medication that has made a massive difference. I'll keep writing even if reads, votes and comments drop off because this platform keeps me sane and is a good venting solution for my feelings and thoughts.

In two weeks I will be starting a new job with more hours, so I won't have as much to write as I normally do, but I will try to keep my updates as regular as possible and hopefully find a new routine after a while.

Now with that said, hopefully, I haven't bored any of you. As a memory jog for both you and me, this is the main cast list going forward.

Most of the cast stays the same, just older, but as I mentioned in the last chapter, Alyssia is having a cast change.

Alyssia is now played by Troian Bellisario