Birthday Date

Quick note, I'm not going to go into great detail with the Dancing on Ice stuff as I don't want the story to drag, so the next couple of chapters are going to jump head to help move the story along.

Also, I was meant to mention a few chapters ago that Alyssia will have a cast change in the next chapter but forgot, sorry.

On the 1st of November, Louisa May got married to her long time boyfriend, Alex. Then a little over two months later on the 6th of January, Jimmy's fiancé gave birth to a baby boy and Brian's first grandchild.

On the 20th of January 2007, Alyssia appear in her first live Dancing on Ice episode, her celebrity partner former England rugby player Kyran Bracken.

In the two months before the first live show, she worked with Kyran as the other professionals work with their celeb partners getting them ready, teaching them to skate and learning their routine for the first week.

Being back on the ice was a joy for Alyssia, it took her a while to get used to skating with a partner but she's thankful that Kyran was a quick learner.

They end up doing really well in the series, returning week after week with high scores making it to the final on the 17th of March and winning.

Going into the show Alyssia never expected to win in her first year but she couldn't be happier about it. Due to winning, she goes on the Dancing on Ice Live tour from March to May.

But now it's the 1st of June and Toby's 17th birthday, Alyssia has planned a date for when he's finished work to catch up with each other a little.

She hadn't expected the show to take up so much of her time, she doesn't mind it but with Toby working most of the time as well, it's meant they haven't seen as much of each other as they used to in high school.

Alyssia pops into Brian's study where he's working on his thesis, "Dad, I'm going. I'll see you later." She turns to leave.

"Hold on," He stops her looking up from his work, glasses perched on his nose, looking her over, "Where you off to?"

"I have a date with Toby," She holds up the gift bag in her hand, "It's his birthday."

"Oh, of course, you look nice the 70's style suits you," He compliments, it's the reason he stopped her, seeing her outfit gave him instant nostalgia of outfits he'd seen Mary and many other girls wear back in the day.

"Thanks, Dad," She brought the dress from a vintage shop, "I kind of wish the 70's style was still around."

"Maybe it will come back one day. Now don't let me hold you up," Brian gets back to his work, "Have fun and be careful."

"Will do, bye," Alyssia picks up the gift bag and leaves.

------

"Evening miss, don't you know it's dangerous to be out here alone in the evening? Especially for a pretty young woman like yourself."