Honeymoon

Smut warning*** The three stars will appear just before the section.

Alyssia hasn't got a clue where they're going for their honeymoon. Brian dropped them off outside the airport and Toby won't tell her anything.

He also hadn't told her that she would be wearing a blindfold through the airport. As he leads her through the airport some people give them funny looks but the woman at the check-in desk grins when he explains the reason, having seen this sort of thing before.

Once they were finally sat down on the plane, Alyssia removes her blindfold. There were still no clues as to their destination except that the plane isn't a big one, holding maybe fifty people at most, "Can I know where we're going now?"

"We are going to Johannesburg, South Africa," He replies with a wide grin.

She gasps realising what the means, "Are we going on a Safari?"

He nods, she squeals in excitement, gaining the attention of those around but she couldn't care less, "Oh my god, you were listening when I told you I've always wanted to go on a Safari."

"Excuse me, I always listen," He holds his chest in mock hurt then they settle in for the 10-hour flight.

Once the plane lands in Johannesburg, transport is waiting to take them to the Mhondoro Safari Lodge on the Welgevonden Game Reserve.

A three-hour drive later they arrive at the main lodge and Alyssia can't hold back the sense of awe that comes over her. The place is breathtaking, the Lodge in the middle of the reserve with an almost guaranteed chance to see wildlife.

Toby booked them in at reception, a member of staff shows them around then leads them to the honeymoon suite. The main lodge, as well as all of the suites, look out over a watering hole as the largest source of water for the local wildlife. She can't believe he had booked this without telling her.

"If you need anything during your stay please ask at reception. There are two reserve drives a day, one at 8am and another at 4pm. This is your suite," The man hands Toby the key, "The restaurant is open till 10pm, after a long day of travelling I'm sure a good meal is needed. Enjoy your stay," He leaves them to it.

Holding the door open, Alyssia ducks under Toby's arm into the room. It was stunning, with a big canopy bed in the middle of the room and a log burning in the corner. There's a door to the left leading into a bathroom.

Glass doors lead out onto a seating deck overlooking the waterhole with steps to one side that led to a day bed and their own private pool.

Alyssia is in heaven, leaving her case by the dresser, she walks out into the decking soaking up the warm air and watching a herd of elephants drinking from the waterhole, "Toby, this is amazing but it must have cost you a fortune

Alyssia is in heaven, leaving her case by the dresser, she walks out into the decking soaking up the warm air and watching a herd of elephants drinking from the waterhole, "Toby, this is amazing but it must have cost you a fortune."

Toby walks up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder, "I don't care, we're only going to honeymoon once so it has to be the best." Turning around in his arms he crushes his lips to hers in a mind-blowing kiss. Pulling away they start to unpack.

Suitcase unpacked, they get changed out of their travel clothes and get ready for their evening meal.

------

***

The meal was just what they needed after a long day of travelling, watching the animals at the watering hole was a dream and an elephant even approached the decking area being inquisitive.

Alyssia goes back to their suite once they're finished, while Toby goes to the reception to book them onto the afternoon wildlife drive tomorrow.

She is in the pool when he returns, "You gonna join me?" She calls Toby when he closes the door.

Alyssia is completely submerged in the water up to her neck, leaning against the side looking over the reserve and watering hole. Toby smirks, quickly removing his clothes down to his swim shorts and sinks into the water himself.

When he wraps his arms around her, he realises to his surprise that she is completely nude. "You naughty girl were you planning something," He smirks into her shoulder.

She grinds against him, "Maybe."

Spinning her around he pins her to the wall of the pool in a passionate lip-lock. His hand traced down her flat stomach then slips a finger inside her, making her moan. His lips move to her neck applying a second finger, he teases her sensitive nib causing her to grind against his hand.

Moving a hand into his shorts she stroke him, he hisses into her shoulder. Removing her hand, he lifts her out of the pool laying her on a towel on the wooden deck.

Toby climbs on top of her, removing his shorts and pressing kisses all over her skin. He lines himself up and gradually eases into her, giving her a moment to adjust he kisses her closed eyelids then slowly moves in and out, speed increasing.

Alyssia wraps her legs around his waist meeting his thrusts, he finds her spot. She fights herself from screaming his name well aware the neighbouring suite isn't too far away.

But she can't hold on much longer and when he teases her nib again with his finger it sends her over the edge, his name dragged from her lips in a low moan.

Driving himself over the edge through her wave of ecstasy, he collapsed on top of her panting into her neck.

Removing himself from her after a moment, he picks Alyssia up carrying her over to the soft bed grabbing a wet cloth, cleaning them both off before climbing under the covers beside her. If that was night one she can't wait to see what happens over the next ten days.

------

It has been an amazing ten days, they explored the reserve, relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. Seeing the wildlife up close and so frequently become normal for the two of them.

The couple is sat on the day bed, stargazing with chocolate-covered strawberries on the side table. It's the last night of their honeymoon and they chose to have dinner brought to their suite rather than go to the restaurants, the strawberries are their dessert.

Alyssia lay down beside Toby curled into his side, head on his chest, "I think I'm ready to come off the pill when we get home?" She randomly breaks the peaceful silence and looks up at him.

He kisses her forehead, nose buried in her hair, "You sure? I won't push you if you're not ready," He knows that physically she is ready, but he wants her to be in the right mental state.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Our house feels rather empty when you're at work and I'm afraid that cats might end up being smothered with my attention."

"What about Downton Abbey?" She can't be nine months pregnant for her character.

"Oh, I didn't think about that," She's already said she'll do the next series, so she can't back out now, "We'll have to wait till January, it doesn't matter if I'm early stages while filming," That dampens her mood a little.

He can see her train of thought and stops it, "Then we'll wait till after Christmas and start trying. It will take a while for the pill to leave your system anyway, right?"

"True. I love you," She mutters, laying her head back on his chest.

"Love you too," He kisses her hair.

Time jump ahead