Chapter 1

Ava's P.O.V

*Beep Beep Beep* My alarm clock went off. Great. Another day at school. Yay me. Notice the sarcasm? I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom. It's the same every morning. I stepped into the shower and the warm water felt good. Once I was done, I quickly changed into something comfortable yet cute. I put on a black skirt with a striped black and white long sleeved shirt, and a grey vest and then some thigh- high boots. I let my hair go and then went downstairs for some breakfast. "Mornin' mom", I said to my mother. "Mm? Oh yeah. Hey." She was on her phone as usual. My dad left us when I was younger so my mom became distant and focused more on her work. I didn't mind because Gina was like my second mom and she just lived next door to me. I was eating my breakfast when my phone beeped. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* It was a text from Jai

Jye: Hey! We're outside already.
Ava: Mkay then. Car or skating?
Jye: Car

Thank goodness. I had a skirt and I don't think skating would've been very appropriate. Sometimes when Beau couldn't drive us, we would just skate to school. Jai was my best friend, well more like a brother and Beau and Luke were also my brothers. Oh yeah and James and Skip. We were all close and I mostly hung out with them. I didn't really socialize with other girls. Just one and she was my best girl friend. Her names was Zoe. I was, let's just say not popular, but I was known around school. I wasn't fat or ugly; I was pretty and fit and most boys would be chasing, but I'd blow them off. I wasn't the dating type either. Too much work. 

Jai's P.O.V

We sat on the curb waiting for Ava, until we heard a door open and slam shut. I turned around and it was Ava. Of course beautiful as always. "You look beautiful", I wispered in her ear or else the boys would start their shit. She blushed and smiled. We got in the car and Beau drove us to school. Ava was my best friend and sister. I trusted her more than anybody, well after Luke because he was my twin. All the guys wanted her but she'd blow them off because it was, and I quote, 'too much work.' I would simply laugh at her and wonder what the real reason was. Me? I had my eye on a girl. She was beautiful and she had an amazing personality; well with me she was cool. Her name was Lily. I hadn't told Ava yet, but today after school, I will. I realized this a few weeks ago but I wanted to make sure I was sure about my feelings. A lot of people thought me and Ava would be cute together, but I honestly didn't see it. I mean she was my best friend and I almost considered her one of the guys but I didn't because she wasn't too tomboyish. I obviously couldn't see it and I'm pretty sure if you asked her she'd say the same thing. 

Ava's P.O.V

We finally arrived at school and when we headed inside all heads turned to us. I quickly headed to my locker because being the central of attention isn't really my thing. I saw Zoe by my locker and when she saw me, she smiled. "Hey Ava! So what are you doing tonight?" She looked excited but I was just confused. "Nothing. Probably with the boys. Why?" "There's going to be a party." "And?" "And there will be boys and alcohol and the cool kids are all going." "And once again... And?" She shook her head and said, "Ava! Please come to the party with me." I groaned and said, "Hmmm... no. Parties? Me? Uhh... no." "C' mon Ava! You can invite the boys." I gave in and agreed. "Fine. Fine. Whatever." She smiled and squealed. Literally squealed. "OMG! AVA! YAY!" I laughed and realized we were late for class. Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. I walked in first and all heads turned to me. "Ms. Edwards. You're late." No shit Sherlock. I sat down in my seat and zoned out while Mr. Carpenter blabbed on about some shit. I was just thinking about the party. I wasn't really a party type of person and high school parties can lead to many things. Bad things. I only agreed since I could invite the boys and even though they would just leave to do their own thing, Jai always stayed with me so I know I'd be fine. Luke and Jai would stay with me and I would just hang with them. "So, what's the answer Ms. Edwards?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the teacher with confusion. "Huh? Oh! Umm... can you please repeat the question?" I tried to sound innocent but since Mr. Carpenter is an old hag, so he just shook his head and said, "Pay attention next time. Ava." He should've just spat on me already. I rolled my eyes and sighed. This is fucking hell. After what fely like eternity, the bell finally ringed and I sped out of his class. I had the next period with Zoe and James. It was biology class so the seats were by three and yeah, all three of us sat together. It was James, Zoe and Me. I walked into the class to see Mr. Smith sitting at his desk on his phone. "Just read your science book and take notes on the important things." He really didn't give a fuck about his job. I turned to Zoe to talk about the party. "Zoe. What the hell are we going to even wear?" She shrugged and said, "We're gonna go shopping." "Ugh. Seriously?" She nodded her head and said, "Yes. Now stop whyning because there's no way you're gonna miss this party." "Fine." 

 Hey guys. I'm back! Well this is my other fanfic and I hope you guys like it. Byeeee.