Chapter 30

Ava's P.O.V

"Already did, Brooks."

He rolled his eyes playfully before saying, "So, you like me huh?" My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks burn. "Yeah, but don't you, too?" This time he blushed but recovered from it quicker than me, and said, "Yeah, I do." He was smirking and I was blushing. He was about to say something else, but we had arrived. We got out of the car, both flustered. He was smirking but I knew he was surprised, too. I sat in between Jai and Zoe. Jai sat in between me and Beau; and Beau sat in between Jai and Luke. So Zoe, me, Jai, Beau, and then Luke. We just went to go eat at Benihana's. It was an amazing place since they cooked the food in front of you. We watched the food be cooked, and once it was ready, dug in. When we were all done, we didn't really want to go home yet, so we went to the movies. Luke, Beau and Zoe wanted to watch the Poltergeist and I'm not really a fan of evil clowns so I didn't want to watch it. Me and Jai looked at the other movies, but they weren't interesting, so we ended up walking around the shopping center. We finally got tired so we walked out and just sat on the sidewalk talking about random shit.

Text from Beau-Job<3

Hey, the movie's done. Where you guys at?

To Beau-Job<3

We're on our way

I told Jai and got up. Before I was able to reach out and open the door, Jai pulled my arm and turned me to face him. "Ava, I really like you a lot." Before I was able to respond, he leaned in and kissed me. Honestly, what could I say? Totally speechless. I pulled back and felt like my face was on fire. "I like you too, Jai." And with that, I grabbed his face and pulled him in for another kiss. As much as I didn't want to pull apart, I had to breathe and they were waiting for us. "Ava, do you want to go on a date with me?" I looked at Jai and smiled, nodding my head. He grabbed my hand and walked inside. We sat down, looking for Beau with our hands still intertwined.

"Don't you think you guys are too old to be holding hands for safety?" I heard the smirk in Beau's voice. I quickly pulled my hand away, embarrassed. I looked at Jai and he looked away. I screwed up. I looked at Jai and said, "I'm sorry, I just I did-" "It's fine." He gave me small smile and I returned it. Beau groaned and said, "Let's go!" We walked behind him and followed him to the car. I sat next to Jai and we drove to my house. We all got out and just chilled at my house. We were watching movies and I sat next to Jai. I was falling asleep, so I leaned on Jai's shoulder and closed my eyes.

Jai's P.O.V

Ava fell asleep on my shoulder, just as the movie was about to end. Beau wanted to go home to rest, so I carried Ava back up to her room. I layed her on her bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Bye Ava." I turned and walked out of her room. I said goodbye to Zoe who was still not over me bringing Ariana. I got in the car and saw Luke and Beau smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and said, "What?" Beau was the first to speak. "What do you mean what? I saw that little hand holding with Ava." I rolled my eyes again and said, "Hand holding? She pulled away, didn't you see that, too?" I admit, it hurt when she pulled her hand away, but I mean I guess I understood her. Beau scoffed and said, "Really? Your upset about that? What a girl." Luke laughed and I rolled my eyes. Again. "Well, aren't you going to ask her out or what?" I shrugged and said, "I already did." They cheered and I chuckled. "Finally! After liking each other for a long time, you guys finally admit your feelings?" I laughed and said, "Liked each other? I was the one who liked her." Beau didn't laugh and instead gave me a nervous smile. "What now, Beau?" I groaned. "Well Ava has always liked you. She told me the day you didn't go to the airport." Guilt flooded through me, when I remembered the reason I didn't go. I nodded my head and said, "Oh." He furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Your not mad?" I shook my head and shrugged.

I looked at Luke and he looked mad at me. Oh right, he knew why I didn't go. "So, why was it that you didn't go? Was it cuz of your fight?" I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, I didn't want to hurt her." Luke scoffed and muttered, "Right." Beau furrowed his eyebrows again and said, "What?" I gave Luke a pleading look, and he rolled his eyes saying, "Nothing." Beau didn't look convinced, and I didn't blame him. The rest of the drive was quiet and when we finally got home, Daniel was with this girl Lucy. He introduced us and we greeted her, but then went to bed since we were tired. The thing is, I couldn't fall asleep, remembering exactly what I had done.

A.N Hey guys! How ya doin'? Kinda left you with a cliffhanger eyy? Well it will get better >;) Anyways yeah, thx and ily guys and byeeeee. Please, please, please VOTE & COMMENT !!! Btw, sorry for not updating yesterday so, I might update tomorrow or later but I don't know. ;) Well byeeee.