Chapter 10

Here's your second update :) Hope you like it 

Ava's P.O.V

 I pulled back and bit my lip. This wasn't right, I couldn't lead Luke on and I can't have him thinking that I like him that way when I don't. "Luke, I- I'm sorry. This- I can't do this." He had pain written all over him but he nodded his head. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sor-" 

"What the hell was that?!" Luke was suddenly interrupted. I looked up to see Jai and Beau... oh wait. And flat ass Ariana. I stood up and gave my hand to Luke. He looked up surprised but took my hand anyways. I started walking away with Luke because we didn't have to give any explanations about my life to Jai. Now he wanted to be my best friend again? 

"Where are we going?" Luke asked me. I shrugged saying, "I don't know. Wherever but not here and not with Jai." He nodded his head and smiled saying, "Are you hungry?" I nodded my head and groaned. He laughed and said, "We should try the maccas here. They call it McDonalds." I nodded my head again. "Yeah, I'm down. But let's go before they find us." I decided to text Beau since he was the only one I could trust right now. 

To: Beau-Job<3
Hey, me and Luke are going to eat something. We'll see each other at the hotel so don't worry.

From: Beau-Job<3
Hmm, okay then. Don't come too late tho and don't get lost or drunk. Oh yeah btw Jai is pissed at you and Luke

Why the fuck is Jai mad at me and Luke? Okaaaay then.... yeah cuz we're obviously being the dickheads here.

To: Beau-Job<3
No worries, we won't. And idek Beau. Why is he so mad? Doesn't he have fucking flat ass Ariana? 

From: Beau-Job<3
He's mad cuz Luke kissed you and she gave him her number and was flirting with her and they were close to kissing

To: Beau-Job<3
Thank you Beau, cuz I obvioisly want to hear that

From: Beau-Job<3
Oh right, sorry. Well take care and yeah bye.

I put my phone away as me and Luke tried to make our way to McDonalds. We managed to get an uber driver and yeah we were on our way to McDonalds. 

Jai's P.O.V

I'm going to be real honest here, I can't fucking believe that Luke kissed Ava! I'm fucking pissed at him. And Ava? She seemed mad at me and I get why. I know I shouldn't have talked to her like that when I was helping Ariana, but I mean she's my celebrity crush! It was currently me, Beau and Ariana. She was a really nice person and she even gave me her phone number. I know I screwed up big time though, because Beau wouldn't stop glaring at me everytime I said something nice to Ariana. I liked Ava. The worst thing was that Ava left with Luke. She completely got up and ignored me along with Luke. Not gonna lie it hurt. Ariana was saying good-bye since we were outside of Disneyland already and heading out towards our hotel. 

She hugged Beau a good- bye which Beau was really uncomfortable as you can tell by the face he made. She went to me and hugged me, but then did something I didn'y expect her to do. She kissed me. In the mouth. I mean I'm freaking out but I don't feel the same way. I like Ava. 

*Click* *Click* *Click*

I pulled back and there was a paparazzi. He had taken a picture of me and Ariana! awe fuck. Hope fully we didn't get into any trouble because that'd be bad. I looked at Ariana and said, "Uhh... I have to go. Bye." She blushed, clearly embarassed but nodded her head and said, "Uh... yeam me too. Bye." I walked away and I knew Beau was going to explode. 

"What the fuck was that mate?! Do you like Ava or not cuz clearly you probably don't! I mean first you fucking scream at her and you knew she was fucking claustraphobic! Then she's just your friend? I thought you guys were best friends? What are you? Ashamed of her? And now you fucking kiss her? Just hope that Ava doesn't see this because if she does forget about telling her you like her. She won't give you a chance. Even I know Ava enough to know that even though she forgives you from anything, this is something she won't be able to get over like that." And with that he walked away to the car. I stayed back a bit because I didn't need anymore hurtful lectures. Beau was right. I was being a dickhead and ugh. I just hope that the picture of Ariana kissing me doesn't get to her because then that would suck. 

Ava's P.O.V

We finally arrived at maccas and me and Luke were really excited. It was still a bit early so we didn't have to rush or anything. We ordered our food and we were really excited when we finally got it. They were actually kinda small but they tasted amazing. I took a picture of Luke and posted it on Twitter saying, "With this loser @luke_brooks <3 :)" Luke took a picture of me and posted it on Twitter with the same caption. We were soon done with our food and we had to go because we didn't want the rest of the guys to be worried even though I told Beau. I was scrolling through Twitter when I came across a tweet that said, 'OMG! ARIANA GRANDE KISSES MYSTERY GUY!" I opened the link and it was a picture of Jai and Ariana kissing. In the mouth. I didn't really know how to react. A pang of jealousy shot through me but it was probably because I'm his best friend or something. Or at least I'm his friend, I guess. I showed Luke and he rolled his eyes saying, "It's probably photoshop or something." I nodded my head and smiled because I hadn't thought about that. 

I sighed as we got out of the car because I really didn't want to see Jai right now. I just wanted to sleep. Literally. 

A/N Hey guys! Well here's the second update! Um... hopefully it was somewhat good? Well anyways hope you like it, goodnight and byeeeeee. ILY!