Chapter 15

Ava's P.O.V

We were just staring at each other, before he slowly leaned in and before I knew it, his lips were on mine and I could feel the sweet taste of his mouth. Sparks. Explosions. Fire. Thunder. Rain. So many emotions rushed through me. He grabbed onto my waist and held it firmly. I placed my hand on his cheek, until my finger was barely on his chin. I felt him smile into the kiss, which made me smile. We pulled apart and took a deep breath.

"Wow. That was..."

"Amazing."

We both looked at each other and burst out laughing. Justin turned to look at me and said, "I like you Ava and although we barely met today, I already know you're an amazing girl." I smiled and said, "I like you too Justin, and although I barely met you today, I already know you're a wonderful guy." He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Ava, do you want to go on a date with me?" I looked at him and he started blushing, which I thought was always something cute in a guy. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yes."

We pulled apart and he grabbed my hand, which caused me to blush but smile nonetheless. We went to Venice beach because we were bored and just hung out. We sat in the sand and walked by where the waves stopped just admiring the real beauty of nature. It was getting late so I had to head back to the hotel and Justin had to head back home. We got an uber and he drove me first.

I opened up mine and Jai's room, and then I remembered what had happened and all the memories came flooding back. I thought it would be awkward so I decided to talk to him. I turned on the lights and the sight in front me made me wish I hadn't. It was him and Ariana in bed. They were covered up by the sheets and I didn't know if they actually did it but by the looks of it I was sure they had. For some reason the feeling that I had felt when I saw her with him came back and my heart ached. My eyes got watery and I couldn't control the tear that had escaped. I just walked out and went to Beau and Luke's room. I knocked on it softly hoping to wake them up. I was weak and I didn't like that; Jai was acting different and I don't even know if we're considered best friends. We were leaving to Australia one last time tomorrow. We were coming back but we were going back to get more of our stuff and say good- bye.

Luke's P.O.V (Back after Ava had left with Justin)

Soon after Ava and Justin left the club, Jai came and stood next to us. He looked angry hurt, and well just overwhelmed. Ariana had a confused look on her face but that didn't stop her from being touchy with my twin. Beau, on the other hand was fuming and I was surprised steam wasn't coming out of his ears, although it probably was and I just couldn't see it since it was dark.

"Why the hell did Ava do that?" Jai finally spoke up, but to no one specifically. Beau was fuming and he actually burst. He pulled Jai away from us and I went because this could end bad. "Again, why did Ava fucking slap me?" Jai looked annoyed and confused although he should know, I mean this was all his fault.

"Maybe because your a fucking dick and you were trying to make her jealous? Why can't you see that your already hurting her? You don't like her because if you actually did you wouldn't have invited Ariana in the first place and you would've just told her already that you like her. Don't try acting like your the one who's hurt by her and Justin. I don't know if you're just blind or your oblivious or your just plain out dumb because you can't even see the way that Ava tries to hold in her pain whenever you do something like this. She wasn't trying to hurt you by bringing Justin, she just wanted to introduce us to her friend."

I was speechless. Beau said something so smart and inspirational, it almost made me want to laugh, but I can't because then they'd get mad. "C' mon Luke." Beau pulled me and I turned to Jai but he was already with Ariana and making out with her. Did he not hear what Beau just said? What the actual fuck was wrong with him? This time it was me who got mad. I pulled my arm and walked to Jai before Beau could object. I pulled Ariana off him and punched him right in the jaw. "You fucking prick. Beau says something helpful for once and instead of fixing things, you decide to make out with this whore."

"Luke. Let's just leave already." Beau pulled me again and I didn't even bother to turn around because he was probably making out with her again. We went back to the hotel and Ava wasn't there so she was still with Justin. I think my feelings for her were gone because I didn't feel anything when she was with Justin. He actually seems like a nice guy and he's cool. We headed back to the hotel when I heard the next room's door open. I thought it was Ava but I heard moaning and I don't think Ava would do it that quick after just meeting, with Justin. So it left me with no choice but to think that it was Jai and her.

I looked at Beau but he was already fuming, again. I simply changed into my boxers and lay down on my bed. It was already about 2 or 3 in the morning and Ava still wasn't here. I was going to wait for her, but I got tired and drifted off to sleep. *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* I heard soft taps on our door. I got up and decided to open it because it could be something important and I was right.

Ava was standing there in her dress, with mascara running down her cheeks and she was looking at me, her eyes full of pain and disgust. "Ava, what happ-" She attacked me with a hug and I stopped talking, and hugged her back. She lay her head on my shoulder and I could feel her tears making my shirt wet. I sat her down on the bed and gently spoke to her, afraid she might break since she looked so fragile right now. "What happened Ava?" Concern obvious in my voice. She looked up at me and said, "They were in bed. Together." I didn't ask who because I already had an idea of who she was talking about. I didn't say anything, but simply hugged her.

A.N Hey guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday, but I hadn't finished this chapter and yeah. Well hope you enjoy it and thank you so much. Ily guys and byeee.