Chapter 7

Ava's P.O.V

I packed up and man, was I excited?! I was so happy that I was actually going to L.A with the boys! Urgh! There was so many places I wanted to visit and man! I don't even know. I was just excited. 

Jai's P.O.V

We were going to L.A! L fucking A! This was big for us. I mean damn. All our hard work finally paid off. I was almost done packing up when Beau came in and sat on my bed. I turned to look at him and he was smirking. "What?" He smiled which meant another Beau idea. In other words a bad idea. "Sooooo... you and Ava, eyy?" I shook my head and said, "What are you talking about Beau?" He smiled again and said, "You like her, don't you?" I shook my head but for some strange reason his words brought butterflies to my stomach? "You do Jai! You're so bling that you can't even see your own fucking feelings!" I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. "What's this all about Beau? Why do you care so much!?" He was starting to piss me off. "I mean somebody had to tell you! I mean c' mon! The way you look at her and the way you get overprotective and jealous over her? Oh and when she kissed Luke? I'm pretty sure you hated that." He looked at me and said, "Oh yeah, come downstairs. We're playing truth or dare." Then he walked out as if we hadn't talked about anything else. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that Beau was right. I was so caught up thinking about Ava as just my best friend that I didn't realize I wanted to be more than that with her. I'm so stupid! Why hadn't I seen it before? I like Ava. Those were strange words but somehow I felt comfortable saying them and I liked the idea of being with her. 

"Hey! Jai we're waiting for you downstairs. You comin'?" I heard her voice and felt butterflies in my stomach. I almost wished I still didn't know I liked her and was oblivious. Almost. I turned around and gave her a smile which she immediatly returned. That's when I noticed how beautiful she really was. Both inside and out; she was the most amazing person ever. That's when I realized I wanted her to be mine. "Yeah, I'm going I just need to... uhh... I just need to finish packing up." She gave me a confused smile and said, "Erm, okay then." She walked out and I sighed. "Get your shit together mate." I told myself then mustered up the balls to finally head downstairs. Everybody was downstairs already including Skip and James, which meant that Ava was the only girl. I sat down between Ava and James. Luke was on the other side of Ava and Beau was on the other side of James which left Skip in between Luke and Beau. There was a bottle in the middle and we were all set. Beau went first and he spinned the bottle. It landed on 

Luke's P.O.V

Beau spinned the bottle and it landed on sadly, me. Poor... poor... me. Beau looked at Jai then at Ava then at me. Okay? He gave me an evil smile and I sighed. "Truth or dare, Luke?"  I thought about it and said, "Dare." He nodded his head saying, "Very well then, I dare you to... kiss Ava for two minutes." I looked at Ava and she was blushing. "Ava?" "Hm?" "Do you want to?" She shrugged and said, "Okay then." I gulped and leaned in. Fucking explosions and fireworks and fucking fucking! I don't even know! I was so estatic that I wanted to deepen the kiss, but I couldn't. I didn't want to make things awkward between me and Ava. "Time! Time! Time! Stop kissing guys!" We broke the kiss and both me and Ava were blushing like hell. Everybody was laughing, meanwhile Jai was looking angry. "I have to go." He got up and left with a both pained and angry expression. Ehh... maybe he was pissed at Beau since Beau went into his room to tell him something. I shrugged it off and turned to Ava."Hey, you were a great kisser." She laughed and punched me in the arm. "Oh shut it Luke!" I laughed along with her until her expression turned serious and confused. "Where did Jai go?" And of course the name 'Jai' was always in her vocabulary. I shrugged and said, "I don't know. He left and he looked mad so I would let him cool off if I were you." She nodded and said, "Okay then. Guess I'll talk to him later." We continued the game of truth or dare without Jai and honestly now I was worried. Why did he get so mad? And what about? I know it wasn't due to the kiss because he was always saying how he only saw Ava as a sister and best friend. Although, he did get a bit jealous when I kissed drunk Ava but I mean he didn't look as angry as he did now. The game ended and Ava went home to take rest since tomorrow we were flying out to L.A. I slowly walked to my room and opened the door. Jai was on top already with his back side facing me. I layed down on my bed but I was worried about what Jai got mad about since it must've been something serious. "Jai" ... "Jai" ... "Are you asleep?" "... What do you think? Of course I am." "Well you answered so obviously you are not." "What do you want?" "Why are you mad? Or were...?" He stayed quiet before saying, "I wasn't mad. I was just tired." "Hmm." "What 'Hmmm'?" " I don't believe you." "I don't care. Now go to sleep Luke." "Fine, but seriously why were you-" "Goodnight Luke." I sighed and said, "Fine. Goodnight Jai." 

Hey guys! How do you like this chapter? I know it's a bit short and all but I wanted it to be short so you'd be able to process the fact that Jai likes Ava and so does Luke.