Chapter 27

Ava's P.O.V

"What if she passed out again?"

"Nahhh... wait, I don't think so."

"No wait, omg, what if she is?"

I opened my eyes and saw Beau, Luke and Zoe all standing around my bed as if it was normal to do that. "What the hell?" They looked at me and smiled.

"Yay you're not passed out again!" That was Beau. I shook my head and said, "Did you guys stay?" They shook their heads and said, "Nahhh, we came today really early." I nodded my head and got up to get ready, since they had left to make breakfast. I showered and put my hair into a ponytail since I decided it was going to be a lazy day. It was Sunday which meant tomorrow would be Monday. Since Andrea's grave was in Australia, we would just do a prayer between us and the guys. Something simple, yet meaningful. I know I told Jai not to come, but I was hoping he would. I know, I know, I'm bipolar. But still, I had hope he would be his stubborn self and come. Just without Ariana. If he brought her, I don't give a fuck if she's famous, I would chop her head off. I put on some blue sweatshirt shorts and a Captain America shirt. I slipped on my unicorn slippers and went downstairs to see what they had 'cooked'. I walked into the kitchen to see no mess at all? Wow.

They were all sitting down, eating already and there was an extra plate which I assumed was mine. I sat down and began to eat. The food was delicious which meant one thing: They didn't make it. I mean I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but c' mon they can't fool me. I looked at them expectantly and said, "Ok, where did the food come from?" Zoe looked at me and said, "From our kitchen, duhhh." I nodded my head and looked at Luke. "Luke, where did the food come from?" I tried to sound as sweet as possible. He looked around which meant he was nervous, which meant they didn't cook the food. It was easy to peer-pressure Luke, and fun. "C' Mon Luke, tell me already. Pretty please?" I pouted and he sighed. "Fine, we got it from a restaurant." Busted. I nodded my head and pat Luke on his head. "Good job, Luke." I looked at Beau and Zoe and they were looking at their food. "It's ok guys, I'm not mad." They looked up and gave a sigh of relief. I laughed and they joined in. Hmmm, not a bad start to my lazy day.

I told them that today I would be lazy and that my rib was killing me so they let me have my lazy day, but decided to join. I would just watch movies and eat. And eat. And eat. Then I would exercise. Ok, I know that's not being lazy but I need to lose all the pounds I would gain, so I'll count that in. We went to the couch and just started watching movies. First we watched The Lion King. I sat with Luke and Beau sat with Zoe. Pretty soon we got tired of just sitting, so Beau came up with the idea of making a huge fort since the living room was huge. We put pillows inside, and a huge blanket over using the chairs as support. We all lay down on our stomachs and continued watching the movie. When The Lion King was finished, we had a Fast & the furious marathon. We watched the very first one. They were so young and fetus. Just as were at half of it, Luke moved a bit and shook the chair. We all looked at him with our eyes wide.

"Uh." "Oh."

The blanket from the top, fell on top of us which destroyed our fort. Unfortunately. We all groaned and said, "Luke!" He chuckled nervously and said, "Sorry." We fixed the fort and went back to watching the movies. We got hungry, but we didn't have any food, sine we just moved so we had to go to the store. We left the fort like it was and went to the store. And yes, I went the way I was except with my unicorn slippers. I put on my white converse instead. We got in the boys' car and went to Walmart. We divided into pairs; Me and Beau and Zoe with Luke. We each took a cart and agreed that we would take junk food and normal food. Me and Beau walked to where the drinks were and we got a pack of water bottles, a few juices and some sodas for when we got back. Beau got on the cart and was using it as a skatething, until he tried to do it with one hand, but instead fell on his butt. It was actually quite funny since he screamed like a girl. I was too busy cracking up and laughing like a dork, that I didn't notice Beau had already gotten up and was fuming at me. I looked up and tried to stifle my laugh, but I couldn't so I burst out laughing again. That's when I noticed Beau's evil smile, that I started to get worried. He grabbed me and flung me across his back. "Beau, please let me go. I'm sorry." I started whyning and Beau was just laughing. Suddenly he stopped laughing and started walking another way. "What's wrong Bea-" "Nothing." He answered fast. Something was definitely wrong. "Let me down." "No."

"Beau, my rib hurts now." He let me down gently but quickly. "I'm sorry." I took this time to run back where we were and the sight crushed my heart. It was Jai and Ariana holding hands. I walked back to Beau and said, "Let's go get more food and ice- cream. Lots of ice-cream." He nodded his head and didn't say anything. We found Zoe and Luke and hey had a bunch of junk food. We payed for everything and were about to walk out when someone called out Luke's name. We all turned around and saw Jai with Ariana. Again the chest pain. They walked over to us and said, "What are you guys doing?" I knew Luke was about to tell him that we were having a lazy day so I interrupted him and said, "Nothing! I mean, we're not doing anything. Just getting some groceries." Jai gave me a blank look and said, "All you have is junk food." I nodded my head and looked at Beau and Zoe for help. "It is junk food, so what? We just needed to get junk food. We don't need to explain anything to you, Jai." Zoe was still a bit mad at Jai for bringing Ariana and she was furious at Ariana for hitting me. Jai raised his hands in the air and said, "Woah. I'm sorry for asking." Zoe rolled her eyes and said, "Are we done here? I don't have time to deal with this slut and this." She looked at Luke and Beau and said, "Sorry." Luke and Beau just nodded their heads laughing. Jai just shook his head and said, "Seriously what's it for? Are you guys having a party?" I shook my head and said, "No we're not having a party. We're having a lazy day." His eyes flashed pain and he said, "Without me? We always have a lazy day together. We always do it together." I was about to respond but Zoe beat me to it and said, "And with a fort. To make things more fun." She was enjoying hurting him, but I wasn't. I don't care if he hurt me, I couldn't hurt him. Jai gave me a sad smile and said, "Well then, we're sorry for bothering you. We'll just let you continue on your lazy day." He walked away and I turned to Zoe. "A bit harsh don't you think?" She scoffed and said, "No, he hurt you Ava." I sighed and nodded my head. "I'm sorry." She shook her head and said, "Don't." We got in the car and drove in silence. When we got home,we got all the things down and went back to watching the movies. It wasn't silent anymore and we were all laughing and talking. We ordered a pizza and when it came, we all dug in. Today was a successful day.

Soon after Beau and Luke left, I headed upstairs to my room. I was on Instagram when I got a call from Justin.

A: Hey

J: Ava, I need to talk to you

He sounded like he was crying.

A: What's wrong?

J: Can you come outside?

A: Wait, are you outside my house?

J: Yeah, please come

A: Ok

I got up and went downstairs. I opened the front door and saw Justin with tears running down his cheeks. "Justin! What happened?"

"I-I..."

A.N Hey guys! Left you with a cliffhanger, eyy? Well I hope you like it and again don't hate me for putting Ariana and Jai together. Again. Ehh well thank you and byeeeee. Ily guys and remember to VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!!