Chapter 4

Ava's P.O.V

I quickly changed into some black ripped jeans, a gray tee with black and a leather jacket since it was getting a bit chilly. I got my pennyboard and skated to the park. I saw Jai and he was wearing black jeans with a grey and black hoodie and black vans. Typical Jai attire and same for me. His back was facing me and he was sitting on a rock. I sat down next to him and said, "So what's up?" He looked at me and took a deep breath. "Ava I''m sorry about what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to choose her over you or anything, it's just that when I turned around to say sorry you were walking away with Luke and then when I went to go apologize you were too busy sucking his face." He finished the last part with a disgusted tone. "Okay so what are you trying to do here Jai? Apologize or throw things in my fucking face?" I was angry now. Really angry and this was not the way I wanted things to be. If he said that last part normal or never even mentioned it, I would've acted fine and nonchalant because I'm his best friend and he's bound to find a girl at some point. But he said it like it was some kind of disease killing the whole world. He looked at me and said, "I came here to apologize but I can't forget that my best friend also sucked my brothers face off." "I wasn't sucking his face off. Chill. It was just a kiss, Jai. Get over it. I don't even get you. Why do you care? Wouldn't it be better to go out with your brother rather than just some guy?" "But your my best friend." "And?" "And he's gonna steal you from me." I laughed because Jai was acting like a 5 year old and he just frowned. "He won't steal you from me. You will always be my best friend." He smiled and said, "Really now. I'm sorry Ava, for yesterday and today." I shrugged and said,"Whatever. It's cool." I leaned my head against his shoudler and he said,"Do you like Luke? "Do you like Lily?" "I asked you first." "No." "No." I looked up at him in surprise and said, "Hey. I forgave you. I'm your best friend and only that so don't let that stop you." He chuckled and said, "Nahh. She wasn't who I thought she was." I nodded my head and smiled once again, leaning my head against his shoulder.

*Click* *Click* *Click*

We both turned our heads to be faced with Madison and her little rats. She smirked and said, "Lookey lookey. Who do we have here?" I rolled my eyes and said, "What the hell are you doing here Madison?" She laughed and said, "Oh. I'm sorry, am I interrupting you and your boy toy?" What the hell? "He is not my boy toy." She laughed again and said, "Yeah your right. Your his slut." "The only sluts here are you and your fucking bitches. Especially with what you're wearing." She was wearing white extremely short shorts with a black crop top off the shoulders and white pumps. Her other two friends were also wearing skimpy clothes like their fucking rat queen. Okay, so their clothes weren't skimpy but they are, which makes the clothes skimpy. Yep. Good reasoning. She glared at me and said, "Whatever. Anyways I came here for Jai." She smirked and I turned to look at Jai. "You called her?" What the actual hell. He shook his head and said, "No. Of course not. The fuck?" I mentally smiled, glad that he hadn't called her. I turned around and said, "What do you want?" "From you? Nothing. I need to talk to Jai. Alone."  I looked at Jai and he nodded. I shrugged and said, "Fine. Whatever. I guess I'll see you later... or not." Yes, I meant for that to sound like I was annoyed. Second time he blows me off. Honestly I'd prefer if he blow me off with Lily again than with Madison, because that my friends, hurt like a bitch. I began walking back home since I wasn't in the mood to skate. 

Jai's P.O.V

I know Ava was annoyed but hey, not for long. While Madison told her little rats to scurry off, I took this time to text Ava. 

To: Avaaa<3 
Hey be back in 15 minutes and if she's not gone, come up with an excuse or something like that. I didn't want to ditch you or anything but she would've made things worst if I didn't agree. Xxx

From: Avaaa<3
Lol. It's cool. I will. 15 minutes. Xx

I turned my phone off just as Madison came and sat down next to me. Very close, I might add. I scooted a bit away from her but she wasn't getting the message because she kept scooting close to me. "So, what do you want?" She smiled and said, "You." "Me? Why?" "Cuz ur cute." I shook my head and said, "Whatever. Sorry but I don't date hoes." I was about to get up but she stopped me and sat on my lap. Her face was now facing my face. I was trying to pry her off me, but she wouldn't budge. She looked at me and then my lips. I had my hands on her waist trying to get her off me, but if you walked by it would seem like the complete opposite. 

Ava's P.O.V

15 minutes passed so I had to check if Madison was still with Jai. I walked back to the rock and his behind a tree before looking at them. I finally raised my head and my breath got caught in my throat. No. It can't be. My eyes became blurry and my face was soon wet. I walked up to them and said, "I- I can't believe you." Jai looked up and his face was horrified. "No. Ava it's not-" "Save it. Finish your make out session just like our friendship is finished." Never in my life would I have thought I'd say that. Especially not to Jai. I walked away before I said anything more horrible. I got home and sat on my bed. I wasn't crying. I just felt, idk numb. I could've literally been ran over and I still wouldn't feel anything. I was numb. I mean I was hurt but not physically just emotionally. Sure I felt like I've been punched in the throat reapetadly, but I didn't feel pain. I just couldn't believe that. I couldn't belive Jai. The worst thing is that I couldn't erase the image from my head. Seeing how the girl that tormented you for who knows why shoving her tongue down your best friends throat and straddling him. I changed into some black sweatshirt shorts, a light blue monki sine tee with my unicorn slippers. I called up Zoe and said she could sleepover since my mom wasn't even home. When she came I burst into tears and then explained to her what had happened. She was extremely mad at Jai but I told her not to do anything drastic. All the numbness suddenly went away and the pain that somehow manged to hide for awhile, came back and all I could feel was pain. And let me just say it sucked. The worst thing was, I couldn't do anything about it. 

For some people this might seem like I'm acting like a fucking drama queen or some shit but I'm really not. If you were the one in this situation, I'm pretty sure you would take it bad. Maybe less worst than me or even worst. So no, I don't think I'm acting like a fucking drama queen.

Jai's P.O.V

Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit. 

I pulled Madison off me and she stood up with a smirk. "Madison! What the hell?" She laughed saying, "Oops. Sorry babe." She walked away with her heels clicking. Fuck. Ava! The amount of pain in her face put me in pain. I quickly ran to my house and went to my room. I opened my window, hoping hers would be open but it was closed. Fuck. She's mad. I was so fucking mad at myself. Right when I had fixed things, Madison came and ruined it. I sat on my bed with my head down. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking hell! That's it. I need to talk to Ava. 

A.N Hey guys! Fucking Madison! She's a bitch. Well the picture on the side is kind of how she was straddling Jai so yeah. Byeeee and ily guys.