Chapter 12

A.N Read the author's note which is going to be last because it's important!

Ava's P.O.V

We decided to head back to the hotel since Jai was supposed to be resting. We just decided to order something from the stuff they had in the hotel or something. We lay in bed and in the end just ordered a pizza and watched movies. I was cuddled up next to Jai like usual and then we heard knocking on the door. It was probably the pizza guy since the boys don't knock and just barge in. I got up to open the door and indeed it was the pizza. I payed and thanked the young boy and went back inside. Jai was laying down and his eyes were focused on the movie. "Pizza's here." He looked at me and licked his lips. "Yay!" I simply chuckled and opened the box up. I had also bought two large bottles of coke; one for each. Soon enough we were done so I cleaned up and lay next to Jai again. We were watching Fast&Furious7 since he hadn't seen it and I was already crying. We were just in the part where it was getting good because of the action when the door was suddenly opened. We looked up, but it was just the guys. And boy did they look tired. They sat down and looked at us weird. I was hoping they'd stop but they didn't which frustrated me so I said, "What are you guys looking at?" They just stayed quiet with their eyebrows raised. "Wait, so you and Jai are good now?" Finally Beau spoke up. I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, we're best friends again. Now stop staring at us." They nodded their heads slowly until James and Skip left, leaving me and the Brooks. Jai got up to go to the bathroom and we continued watching the movie. That is until Luke got up and said, "So does that mean you don't want to sleep with me anymore." I shook my head and he sighed. He nodded his head and gave me a sad smile. "Well, I'm glad you're back with Jai. Goodnight." He left without another word, leaving me stunned? You could say. I looked at Beau but he was avoiding my gaze. What the hell was going on? "Beau?" He looked at me and gave me an awkward smile.

"What's up?"
"What's up?! What's up with Luke? Why was he so like I don't know sad?"
"I don't know." He shrugged but I knew that he was lying.
"Beau. Tell me now."
"I can't. It's something Luke should tell you himself." He got up and left without another word. What does he mean something Luke should tell me himself. What was going on?

Jai's P.O.V

I went to the bathroom and I came out, about to walk to the bed but I heard them speaking so I stopped and listened.

"What's up?"
"What's up?! What's up with Luke? Why was he so like I don't know sad?"
"I don't know."
"Beau. Tell me now."
"I can't. It's something Luke should tell you himself."

Beau got up and walked out leaving Ava alone. What does Beau mean that Luke has to tell her himself?

Flashback

Jai's P.O.V

We woke up really early since today was our first interview and we wanted to be prepared and shit. Once we were all ready, Beau wrote Ava a note with his messy handwriting just saying how we were out and she could do what she wanted. We all piled into an uber and arrived at the place just in time but we still had a few minutes left. I was still pretty upset with myself and I needed someone to talk to and the only person I could do that with was Beau. I sat next to him and sighed. "Beau I really fucked up this time, I know but I am really sorry about what I did." He looked at me and shrugged. "Look Jai you brought this on yourself mate. I mean what really is Ava to you? Best friends and I get that you like her but what are you even doing treating her like shit? Honestly Jai I'm upset even at you because Ava doesn't deserve this. Just because your feelings are fucked up doesn't mean you have to fuck hers up. I mean if you're still going to mess things up why don't you just give Luke a chance already?" He stood up and went with the rest of the boys, leaving me baffled and his words stinging. I tried to shake them off but I couldn't so by the fourth interview I just decided to tell the boys I was tired and texted Ava.

Flashback over

That's when it hit me. Luke likes Ava. Me and Luke both like Ava.

A.N Hey guys! Like I said I have something important to say and that is that instead of doing daily updates, I'm only going to update Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and maybe both Saturday and Sunday but I'm not sure about those. I know this is a short chapter and maybe for this week I'll update daily. I need some days off so I can have the updates ready and I want them to be long not short. But anyways sorry for this short chapter though, but thanks and I love you guys.