Chapter 25

*Two days later*

Ava's P.O.V

It was finally Friday, meaning I'd meet the crew in a few hours. I could now walk without having to use the crutches but I couldn't use my strength or force too much. I showered and dried my hair. I put it in a high ponytail and put a grey bandanna around it, to use as a headband. I changed into some camo joggers that came up to my calf, a grey crop top and some grey converse. I put on light make-up and texted Justin that I was ready. He came to pick me up and we headed over to the studio. When I walked in, there were about 5 other people. When they saw Justin they all rushed to hug him, while I stood there awkwardly. They then turned to me and I gave them an awkward smile. They all rushed to me and also gave me a hug saying, "Welcome to the crew, Ava." I smiled at their warmth. I had to show them what I 'had' and when I did everyone clapped and cheered, until somebody said, "Wait, so she's the one who's gonna dance with us?" I turned around to see a girl with her hands on her hips. She had her eyebrows raised and she looked intimidating to be honest. Everybody stayed quiet until Caleb spoke up. "Okok, Leila calm down." She huffed and simply nodded her head. After that, everybody kinda just fucked off and I was with Justin. He gave me an apologetic smile and said, "Sorry about her, her name is Leila and she's a total bitch." I chuckled at his words and said, "It's fine." He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. Leila came and smirked at Justin. "Hey Justin." She twirled a strand of hair in her finger and tried to smile seductively, but failed miserably. "Hey Leila." She smiled and said, "How have you been?" Justin gave her a fake smile and said, "I've been fine Leila. Oh have you met my girlfriend Ava." He looked at me and leaned down to give me a peck on the cheek. I looked at Leila and she was frowning. "She's your girlfriend?!" She looked mad. Justin nodded his head and said, "Yep, and we have to go so bye." He pulled me away from her before saying, "Phew. That was a close one." I just chuckled.

We arrived back to the hotel and Zoe was excited since she kept jumping on the bed. Literally. "What's up Zoe?" I asked her. She looked at me and her grin widened. "Omg, Omg, Omg! Ava we got the house! We got the fucking huge ass house of our dreams!!!" I looked at her and my eyes widened. "Seriously?! Wow. Holy crap... we got the house. WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!" It was my turn to jump in excitement. I heard laughing and it was coming from Justin and Zoe. I forgot Justin was still here. I rushed to him, grabbed his face and kissed him. Yep, I was that excited. I kissed him and I didn't stop until I heard a click. I turned to look at Zoe and she had her phone out. She probably took a picture of us.

I heard my phone go off and it was a notification from Twitter and it said Zoe mentioned me in a tweet. Yep, she had taken and tweeted a picture of us. I looked and my hands were grabbing Justin's face and our lips were connected. It was actually a pretty good picture. I screenshot it and saved it. I showed Justin and he smiled. We were going to move into the house tomorrow so we packed up what we had and we were set. Justin went home after helping us and telling us that we could use his car tomorrow. I sighed as I lay on my bed and went on Twitter. There was a tweet from Jai which was under Zoe's tweet and it read:

@JaiBrooks1: Do you even realize you hurt me...?

I re-tweeted it and sent Jai a message.

To: Jye<3

Jai... what's wrong? What happened to 'us'?

I saw the little bubble which meant he was typing back and I was afraid of what his answer would be.

From: Jye<3

Everything is wrong; starting from you and what happened to 'us'? Well that was all me, I drove you away and I'm sorry but now I think it's for the best if we don't talk anymore. I think we both need space and bye.

My eyes got watery and I felt sad, but mostly mad. How could he? After all those years and a simple text would break it. I answered back.

To: Jye<3

After all these years of friendship and you want to end it with a simple text? All those things I told you, all we did. Andrea?

I knew that bringing her up would crack him.

From: Jye<3

Don't bring her into this...

To: Jye<3

I already did, oh and don't bother showing up on Monday.

From: Jye<3

???

To: Jye<3

Bye Jai.

I erased his number from my phone, unfollowed him on Instagram, twitter, and every social media I had him in. Oh and if you're wondering what's going on Monday, it's Andrea's death anniversary. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. It was time to forget about him.

A.N Hey guys! How ya doin'? Well I know the chapters have been bipolar; sometimes happy and sometimes sad but all I have to say is that there will be a lot of drama in the upcoming chapters, so get ready. >:) Well ily guys and byeeeee. Thanks and remember to VOTE & COMMENT!!! Oh yeah, the picture above is their house.