Chapter 17

Ava's P.O.V

Ariana started crying and she wouldn't let go of Jai saying, "Please baby. I'm sorry. I'll be better, I'll change." Jai would try to wriggle out of her grip, but she still held onto him, so there was no choice but to let security take over. They dragged her away from Jai and imagine the commotion that caused? The paparazzi won't take their time to spread the rumors. We soon left afterwards and I was happy. Well first off because we were heading back to Australia and also because Ariana wasn't with Jai and whoever the girl that he likes is, is really lucky. I shook these thoughts out of my head as we boarded the plane. I didn't know who I was going to sit next to so I put my beats on and listened to whatever song came on.

'Where Are You Now' by Skrillex and Diplo ft. Justin Bieber (Above)

It kind of reminded me of mine and Jai's situation. I leaned my head against the window and just watched outside as the workers rushed here and there. I was about to fall asleep when I felt a presence next to me. I sat straight and turned to see who I was with and it was Jai. He looked at me and we both just stared at each other, before I broke eye contact and looked down. I knew we had a moment in the car but he couldn't expect me to forgive him. He was being a little bitch ever since that night out on the club and now suddenly because we were heading back, he was nice. Although I don't understand the part about getting me jealous, like why? I fixed my position and somehow managed to get comfortable. Pretty soon I fell asleep.

Jai's P.O.V

Yes. I know, I know. I'm a fucking dick. Say it all you want, but you can't possibly make me feel any worse than how I'm already making myself feel. I know I screwed up but I don't have an explanation and I sure as hell won't make up any excuse. I do like Ava, but I can't tell her because that will just ruin things between us. Well more than they already are. We had a moment in the car and she smiled back at me, but right now that we looked at each other she broke the eye contact and was distant again. I looked at her but she was too busy looking out the window and listening to music to pay attention to me. I put on my headphones and listened to some music as well. I was drifting off to sleep when I felt a weight on my right shoulder. It was Ava and she was fast asleep on my shoulder. I took her headphones off so she could be more comfortable and she stirred a bit before going back to sleep, when suddenly she put her arm over me and hugged me. I gently got her off me and put the arm rest thing up so I could hug her as well. I leaned my head against her head and we both fell asleep. I held her tight in my arms because I don't know when I'd be able to do this again.

*A few hours later*

I felt my arm being softly lifted up, so I woke up. It was Ava and she was taking my hand off her. I admit, it hurt. I pulled my hand away and she turned to look at me. "Sorry, I- I didn't want to wake you up." I nodded my head and said, "It's fine. I shouldn't have done that in the first place anyways." A look of guilt and pain flashed through her eyes and now I regretted saying that. Shoulda just said it was fucking fine. Way to go Jai! I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean it like t-that." Why the fuck did I stutter? She shook her arm away from my shoulder and looked at me. "It's fine." She was about to put her headphones on but I stopped her.

Ava's P.O.V

He put his hand on mine and lowered it. I looked at him and said, "Jai, why'd you do th-" I was cut off by a pair of lips. It was Jai and he kissed me. I pulled back, feeling my cheeks burn. "Why?" He shrugged his head and said, "I didn't know how to shut you up and that seemed like the most reasonable idea."

"Oh wow. Yeah, kissing someone is always reasonable." I gave him a sarcastic smile and thumbs up. He chuckled and shook his head. "You and your sarcasm." I smirked but ended up laughing. We were both laughing until he said, "I missed this." I stopped laughing and sighed. "Me too." Jai opened his mouth to speak but the pilot beat him to it.

'Attention, Attention, We'll be landing in a few minutes so please buckle up and stay in your seat until told to stand'

I looked at Jai and said, "What were you gonna say?" I was curious and I wanted him to finish talking. He shrugged and said, "I forgot. The pilot made me lose my train of thought." He gave me a fake chuckle and I returned it. He was lying.

I let it go (Pun intended (;) and shifted in my seat uncomfortably. I was getting anxious to get off this plane. Finally we were ready to land. I waited as everybody in front of us hurried up outside. When we were finally off the plane, I felt like I could breathe. I was finally back home. In Australia. We looked around and found Gina waving her arms frantically at us. I wonder if she knew about us moving to L.A. I asked Luke and he said she did because they needed her permission since we were still underage. He also said that my mom let me go. Wow, what a great mom. I mean I'm glad she let me go but she doesn't even act like my mom. I shook these thoughts out of my head and hugged Gina. Mariam even came for Ronnie. We all headed home and even I talked about what we did. Well what I did since the boys had interviews.

When we got to Gina's house, I went to my house. I arrived and for once my mom was home. Her car was in the driveway and when I walked in her shoes were on the ground. I went upstairs to her room and opened the door. Ok, so I didn't barge in. I knocked and when I didn't get an answer I walked in. She wasn't in her bed but there was a trail of clothes leading to the bathroom. But not only hers, there was guy clothes too. No. She can't. As much as I didn't want to, I had too. I walked up to her bathroom and opened the door.

You know how they say, 'Curiosity killed the cat'? Well that my friends, is true, very true.

A.N Hey guys! What's up? How's life been? The song that I put is currently my favorite and it gets to me. And yeah. The gif was of when Jai and Ava locked eye contact in the airplane. Well hope you guys like it and remember the next update is Friday! Well ily guys and byeeeee. Vote and Comment!