Chapter 6

Sorry for the last chapter, I know it was short but I really wanted to do that little thing for Paul Walker. 

Ava's P.O.V

Jai came and we drove to the place. It was a mini restaurant that served pancakes and all types of breakfast. We sat down and ordered our food. The food was great and we were so full, so we decided to take a walk. "Ugh. We have school tomorrow", Jai whyned reminding me. "I know. Don't even remind me." He laughed at my reaction and I smiled. I missed just being with Jai. Just the two of us, hanging out and having fun without a care in the world. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone ringing. It wasn't mine, so it had to be Jai's. I looked at him and he gave me a sloth smile. "Sorry, I have to take this." I nodded my head and stood by myself looking like a loner, while Jai went to take a phone call. Jai was taking kind of long so I went and sat by a tree with my phone. 

"What's a pretty little thing just sitting here alone?" A voice said. Oh no. I'm gonna get raped. Don't look up. Run Ava. Run Ava. I brought my head up slowly, and luckily it wasn't a rapist. It was a guy and he was cute. With brown hazel eyes, messy brown hair and an amazing body, he could win over any girl any time. I smiled and said, "Thanks but I don't know who's the pretty one here. You or me?" I covered my mouth once I said that and blushed like hell. I wouldn't be surprised if I burst into flames. He laughed and said, "Why thank you, but I was talking about you." I blushed even more and looked down. He brought my chin up with his finger and said, "And what might your name be pretty thing?" I blushed again at 'pretty thing', but managed to say, "Ava. And yours?" He nodded his head saying, "Hmm. Ava. Pretty name for a pretty girl. My name's Charlie." I nodded my head and was about to respond but I was interrupted. 

"C'mon Ava let's g-". It was Jai and when he saw Charlie, he glared at him. "Who is he?" He muttered with a growl. Woah. Hostile much? "Jai, this is Charlie. Charlie, this is Jai, my best friend." Charlie smiled and said, "Hey Jai". Jai just looked at him and then at me. "Let's go Ava." What the hell was his problem? I didn't want to start a fight so I nodded my head and sighed. I turned to look at Charlie and gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry Charlie, but I have to go." Never to see him again. Just a hot stranger I met. *Cries* "It's cool. Hey there's always a next time right?" He smiled at me and said, "Can I have your number pretty thing?" I blushed at his comment and nodded my head. I gave him my phone and he gave me his. I typed in my number and he typed in his number. 

*Ping* 

Message from: Pretty thing

I looked up at him and smirked. "Pretty thing?" He nodded his head and said, "Well that's what you are, aren't you?" I shook my head and laughed. He gave me back my phone and I smiled. "Well, I guess I'll see you around then?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Yup." 

I walked back to the car with Jai in silence. I don't get why he was acting that way towards Charlie. Charlie was actually trying to be polite but Jai was being a dickhead. We got in the car and the engine rumbled to life. 

Jai's P.O.V

I don't know what got in to me. I don't know why I acted the way I did towards Charlie. I just... well I was so used to Ava being single and blowing off guys, so I don't know. I guess I'm just being overprotective? I don't know. The ride was silent and I could tell Ava was upset by how I treated Charlie.

"Ave, I'm sorry. I didn't know what came up." I looked at her but she was looking out the window. "Why'd you have to be such a dickhead Jai? He didn't even do anything to you!" Ouch. That hurt. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Look Ava, I don't know why I acted that way, but I'm sorry. Maybe it's just the fact that I don't want to lose you. I was jealous." I looked at her and she was smiling. "Jai, Jai, Jai. What did I tell you? Your my best friend. You don't have to be jealous cuz you're never gonna lose me and that sir, is a fact so chill." She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and said, "I love you Ava." She blushed and chuckled before saying, "I love you too Jye." I narrowed my eyes at her but laughed, God, I missed these moments with her. Just to see her smile, made me happy. 

We finally got home and Ava didn't want to be alone, so I inviited her over to my place.

Ava's P.O.V

We walked in just as Gina was saying good- bye to the rest of the boys. When she saw me her eyes lit up immediatly. "Ava! I'm so happy to see you! You need to visit more because we haven't talked missy." I laughed at her 'scolding' but nodded my head saying, "Of course, of course." She hugged me and said, "Well I have to go work, but I'll see you guys later! Bye! Oh and Beau has something to share with you guys!" She ran out the door before we could ask anything else or say anything else. I turned to look at the boys but they were already unfocused and playing around. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Luke on the couch. Jai came and sat next to me and leaned his head on my thighs. 

"Okay boys!" They all turned to me and I continued, "What news do you have?" Beau raised his hand and I tilted my head towards Beau. 

"Well these are really amazing fucking news and it's that we're going to fucking L.A!" 

All the boys stood up and cheered, meanwhile I was still processing the information in my head. The boys were going to L.A and I was going to be alone. "For how long?" I was finally able to choke out. They all looked at me and started smiling like crazy. Umm... hello? I just asked you a question! Beau sat down and slung his arm across my shoulders. He looked at me and smiled saying, "Oh right, I missed something important. You're coming with us." My eyes widened and a huge smile broke out on my face. "Seriously?" Beau smiled and nodded his head. I squealed. -.- I fucking literally squealed. Ugh. -.- I was happy that I was going to L.A but disappointed that I squealed. I wrapped my arms around Beau and almost squeezed him to death. "Ava... Ca...n't Bre...ath...." I chuckled and let go of him. "Sorry Beau job" I said with a sheepish smile and patted his head. He glared at me since he didn't like it when I called him that. "We're leaving tomorrow and for 5 whole days so yeah. We'll be at interview most of the time but there are many cool things to do in L.A so you could entertain yourself and not get bored." I looked at him and said, "Tomorrow?! Oh gawd. I need to pack! See ya!" I gave Jai, Luke and Beau each a kiss on the cheek before running next door to my house.

*Ping* My phone went off and I saw that it was a text from Jai. 

From: Jye<3 

Hey, Beau said to bring a swimsuit and a few dresses. We might go to some parties and it's hot over there so yeah. Bring a swimsuit. And dresses. XXX

To: Jye<3

Hmm... mkay then. XX

 A.N Hey guyz! Well I put a new character! Charlie as Zac Efron! Umm.. yeah well hope you guys like it and byeee. Ily.