Chapter 11

Ava's P.O.V

We got out of the car and began walking to our room inside the hotel. Everybody was in Luke and Beau's room se that's where we went. We got there and everybody looked up at us. "What?" I asked in confusion. James spoke up and he looked a bit angry. "Did you hear the news?" I shook my head and he continued, "Well Jai kissed Ariana! And now because of that publicity stunt we might get in trouble." My breath got caught in my throat and I coughed. "That was real? You guys actually kissed?" I turned my attention to Jai. He looked at the ground and nodded his head. Oh jeezuz. "Wow. Okay then. I uh... have to go so bye guys." I left without another word and just went to Jai's room. I guess I was just going to sleep there for the night. I locked the door and stripped off my clothes, leaving me in my panties and a bra. I put on a white cami with a monkey emoji-flower crown white jumper and baby pink sweatshirt shorts. I brushed my teeth and my hair so I could just sleep already since I was tired asf. I layed down and watched a bit of Netflix on my phone, but soon sleep took over me and I was out cold. A few minutes later I heard voices.

"She said she didn't want to sleep with you so we should just carry her to mines and Luke's room." It was Beau and let me just say, he sucked at whispering.

"You're gonna wake her up cunt, just let her sleep here and she can sleep with me tomorrow." That was Luke.

"Beau you suck at whispering, but yeah I guess. I don't get why she doesn't want to stay here though..." And that was Jai. I know because he also thinks that Beau sucks at whipering and because this was him room and he was referring to this room. His voice was filled with hurt and guilt but I couldn't forgive him. I mean first Lily, then Madison and now Ariana. Who was next? Zoe?!

They argued for about 5 minutes on whether they should leave me here or not and Jai won so Luke and Beau left a couple minutes later and everything was silent. I heard the bed sheets ruffling and peeked my eyes open. Jai was getting in his bed and he was crying? His eyes were a bit watery and that made me sad. He took a deep breathe and said something but his voice quivered. All he said was, "I'm sorry Ava. You're my best friend and I love you. Goodnight Ava." Goodnight Jai. I said this in my head because I was still 'asleep'. Fuck. Great, my niceness is going to get the better of me and tomorrow I'm bound to forgive Jai. Oh well. I'd rather be best friends with him again than being in a fight with him.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and yawned. Jai wasn't in his bed but there was a note on the bedside table. It was from the boys although I could tell it was Beau's messy writing. It just said that they would be out for the day due to interviews and such so I could do whatever I wanted. I got up to take a shower and go eat breakfast somewhere. I changed into some black high top black shorts with a Nirvana muscle tank and black converse. What? I'm a Nirvana fan cuz who isn't? They're amazing. (I actually am an actual fan :p) I searched on my phone any cool places and I found this cute little cafe not far from the hotel so I just called an uber and he drove me there. I went inside and was greeted by the amazing smell of some food I didn't know the actual name of. I sat down in a booth and looked at the menu. There was so many good things to eat from. I finally chose one and decided to try it out since it sounded good. Soon enough my food came and I quickly scarfed it down. What? It was good. Really, really, really good. I payed for my food and then thought about what to do next. I was a loner and barely knew this place so I had no idea what to do. I looked at places in my phone and came across a place called Venice Beach and it looked nice. I went back to the hotel to get my clothes and my camera. For some reason that's one of the things me and Luke actually have in common. I like to take pictures of all the beautiful things I see to capture the real beauty of nature and all that stuff ya know? Everything is so artificial these days that it's hard to tell the real things from the fake ones. Even in photos anything could be fake but I like to keep it real as they say. I got the backpack from the airport and stuffed a beach towel with sunglasses. The basic stuff and my camera. I changed so I had my bikini under my clothes. It was a triangl leather swimsuit. The top was strapless and had a zipper running down the front. I put on some white lace shorts and a black cropped tee with my white sandals. In case it got a bit chilly, I took a black and white- patterned cardigan and some black converse in case I got tired of the sandals.

That Golden Friendshipजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें