lunch part one

(Trigger warning.......)

The next morning.........

Laila POV

Alexa which she told ne her second name was parked the car just infront of my driveway as she literally begged me to take me to my place.
At first I first I didn't want to but then i changed my mind realizing there isn't any harm in her taking me home as she also promised to tell her men to bring my car here too.

Which was a win win because i hell for sure didn't want to go back there when i'm already late for work because of me fainting after the third organsm which of course won't be pleasant to hear in my boss's ears.

Nonetheless having had sex with someone she warned me to stay away before leaving work yesterday evening which is practically like me requesting a death wish from her if i tell her that as an excuse for being late.

"Hey , what is wrong? You seem lost in thought. Do you feel pain anyway baby?" Alexa leaned in grasping my face in her hands while worry filled her eyes as they searched mine. A smile tugged on my lips due to how how brows were furried together like a sad cute rabbit.

"Don't worry, I'm fine just I was thinking about the excuse I'm telling to my boss because I'm three hours late." I chuckled at the end lighting up the suitation but she didn't take making her face go back to neutral.

"Why don't you tell her the truth that you were out yesterday night with me." A fit of laughter escaped my throat as I imagined myself standing infront of my boss telling her why i came late was because i was fucking the person she told me to stay away from. "She won't do anything about it when you say you were with me besides i can help you in that." Alexa voiced out again making it hard for me to stop laughing at her words

If she knew....

"You don't know what you are talking about. She told me to stay away from you yesterday evening but I didn't then the next morning i go to her saying i was with you the whole night. Miss Smith, I still love my job. I think it is time for me to leave , goodbye Alexa. I really had a wonderful night with you." I grabbed the door handle to open up the door but she stopped. "Wait..."

I stopped in my tracks but didn't bother look back at her as i waited for her to speak."Umm..i know this might sound stupid but can we atleast have lunch together today?" Her voice was nervous and trembling a bit as she voiced out knowing my answer but she just didn't stop her mouth. Like really i had just told her how my boss in fact her co partner didn't want to see nor hear that i was with her.

"Seriously Alexa. I just told you how my boss doesn't want to see mewith you but you are here asking me out for lunch today when I'm three hours late." I looked back at her with a hard glare stare but it didn't seem to affect her at all. I could feel the my head throbbing as my hangover worsened to how hard i was staring at her.

"But this is your personal life in fact it's going to be lunch....stop." I cut Alexa off midway as i knew she wasn't giving in. "You know what we shall talk later, I'm already late enough so bye." I got out of the car making the mid afternoon breeze and sun hit my skin making me feel how bad i needed bath immediately.

I took steps away with my purse in hand towards the door but i was stopped by her sudden yell."So you want me to tell her." My ears buzzed as i hoped i didn't hear right. After minutes of silence with no word, i sighed out deeply calming my already racing heart. Yeah I'm just hallucinating. I started walking again but the slam of the car door stopped me before i was harshly turned around.

"I didn't think you would want your ass to be jobless this early huh?" The worry filled eyes were long gone as they were replaced by field of fury and aggression as she hissed in my face. "But don't worry, I can pay you twice as much as she been paying you when just don't do anything except you just be my pet." A smirk widened on her lips as she licked them murderously yet disgusting at this time.