fuck you

Laila's POV

Is she insane?

I was living my dream until she ruined it.
Im
How can I forget everything for just freaking twenty thousand dollars.

It's just my three month payment in one go but I don't care about money.

I want her...I want her to touch me like that again without bribing me.

I want her to make me wet , fuck me until my legs are shaking with my back arched.

I want her to make me feel good but right now I'm too mad to care about what she made me feel.

No, I'm fucking pissed.

"What do you mean?" I asked as my I calmed down trying to get control of my anger.

My hands left her shoulders falling to the sides of me. "Thirty thousand dollars." She glanced at me with her usual cold stone face and I felt my face getting red...not blushing but anger.

My eyes narrowed together as I bit my lip. My eyes were glassy and I blinked them away.

Girl don't cry for that stupid bitch.

Yeah I can't cry, I don't cry for anyone.

I'm a bad bitch, bad bitches don't cry.

I cooed myself as I cleared my throat. "What do you think I'm I? A freaking prostitute that you give money after making me suck a stupid gun without a safety?" 

(A/n thanks for the correction 'safety' I hope you see this anyway shoo continue reading.)

I yelled in her face and she didn't flinch at all instead she walked around her desk completely ignoring my yells.

She sat down in her chair and fixed her suit before grabbing what seems like a checkbook. She pulled out a blank check and held it out for me.

"Write any amount you want that makes you keep your mouth shut." She said in a calm manner but her eyes held fire not lust but anger.

Oops I crossed the line but I'm too pissed to care.

I gritted my teeth hard and grabbed the check out of her hand before setting it down on her desk.

"Good girl" I rolled my eyes at her and yeah I know how to play this game too.

I got a pen from her and wrote a big 'FUCK YOU' before handing it over to her.

I'm a bitch and I love being it. I don't care if I became a bitch to her and she deserves it.

She read it and I leaned down on her desk to her eye level. My boobs were on a full view to her and her eyes flickered there for a second or two before meeting my gaze.

"I wish you die in a shit hole."The fire in her eyes multiplied ten folds and I gulped.

Her jaw tightly clenched and her eyes narrowed at me .   Her hand that was holding the check paper folded into a fist tightly.

"Get the fuck out." She whispered in my face through gritted teeth.

Her minty breath fanned just above my lips and I resisted the urge to part my lips for her tougue to invade mine. Her voice was cold and it didn't take a no for an answer.

I shivered visibly and I mentally scolded myself. What I'm I doing?

I didn't want to show I was affected by her but I failed successfully.

I stood up again and her eyes were still on me mostly my skirt that was only covering my woman hood making my thighs all bare to her.

I fixed myself before getting out of her damn office.   Tears rolled down my cheeks as expected. She's playing with my stupid feelings and she knows her game very well.

I walked to my office while wiping off my tears that were rolling down like rainfall. Stupid eyes. I shouldn't cry for a bitch like her.

We aren't met to be in the first place. She's my boss and I'm the goody two shoes in her face. Opposites don't attract.

I opened my door to my office and popped down on my chair. I placed my head in my hands as I recalled everything that has happened.

I inhaled sharply as I ran a hand through my hair.

The way her hand pinched my nipple, her hand tightly wrapping around my throat while she whispered dirty to me.

Her tougue working magic on my neck while her finger was coated with my juices.

It was so close...so close for her fingers to pump in me fast and thick.

I wish she fucked me with her long fingers making me open my legs wider while moving my hips to the.....

I can't believe I'm turning myself on.

I can't deny the fact that my throb was there again.

A pop sound came from my phone making me stop my day dreaming.

I grabbed it and checked if it was Anna answering me. (A/n I have to change that name. It's making me cringe. No hate even though it's my name.)

I typed in my password 'flippedgirl' before scrolling to my messages app also typing in a password.

Who the hell doesn't have a password in their phones. I have a lot of shit I have to keep away from Anna and if she sees them she will hate me forever.

I tapped on the message and it said ' Fifty thousand dollars have been transferred to you.....' My eyes widened as my phone fell out of my hand.

OMG

She didn't just send me that.....Is she insane? Fifty thousand dollars for the heck what?

I ain't going to forget anything that has happened today and I can't wait to tell Anna.

I couldn't decide whether I should go and tell her I can't accept the money because right now she's angry.

I hope I don't get fired.

Skylar POV..

"Fuck " I growled as my slut I named A  attached her mouth to my hard dick.

I love the fiesty side of her. It makes me want to bed her over my desk and fuck her until she begs to cum on my cock while I continue to harass that tight little pussy of hers.

The way she called my name sent my dick hard and I just wanted to wrap her mouth around it fucking her face until she can't speak from .

I grabbed a fist of her hair as I pushed her more to my dick making her gag.  I fucked her face until tears rolled down her cheeks but I didn't stop.

She massaged my balls with her other hand and I jerked my head back as I let out groans.

I increased my pace making her let out a high pitched moan sending  vibrations to my cock.

I felt my organsm nearing but my mind was somewhere else not here.

I dug my nails in her scalp as I fucked her one more time before I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed it like the slut she is.

"Thank you daddy." She whispered before I dismissed her with a wave of my hand after I calmed down from not so the best organsm I have had.

I have had better

******************

I'm not really good with blow jobs anyways

Thanks for reading<33

My autocorrect is so rated PG