she dead???

(A/n; sorry for the time skips but I realized it's better than everything happening in the same day...which is impossible.)

Two hours later.....

Skylar's pov...

My eyes slowly dragged across the beautiful woman laying peacefully  in my sheets right now. She looked so calm her chest rising and falling easily in peace and satisfaction.

I couldn't help but wish she could always be like that because it's such a beautiful sight to see nonetheless it makes her feel at peace which I longed  for her to have since the past weeks .

I want her to go back to how she was before what happened happened because then she was the fine badass bitch that doesn't let herself drown in self pity even after the harsh words I used to say to her. She still remained strong which I want her to be again.

I want her to be strong and move out of the pit of sorrow. I want her to see that I really mean what I say I'm going and will be there for her no matter what. I want her to think of what I would feel if she does something stupid to herself.

I have been trying to show her what I mean for the past few weeks but it all went to vain as if she doesn't want me in her life anymore.

It hurts a bit to mean nothing to someone who you care deeply for to the extent of them not thinking twice about what you would feel if they take their life after everything you did to show how bad you want them.

I clenched my jaw tight my mind drifting back to reality hearing loud soft snores from her roaming throughout the dark room making the only sound except  time ticking  away from the wall clock.

  The air lingered with a bit of weed from the blunts I smoked the passed few hours but I made sure to open up the window for the first time.

My eyes drifted to the glass of whiskey in my hand before raising it to my lips.  I titled my head back gulping the liquid in the glass and in no time I got the burning yet cold sensation I wanted down my throat drowning away my thoughts for a second.

I leaned back on the couch that was just opposite the glass window which gave me the night city view as I ran a hand down my shoulder length black hair that I let go from the man bun because I thought I would take a shower soon instead of getting averted by the beauty on my bed.

My head hurt from all the thinking and lack of rest but I didn't give in. It's not that I had a way to stop myself from overthinking but all I wanted to really know was what I had to do to make sure what happened earlier didn't happen again because I know next time I won't be able to say her.

I sighed  deeply running a hand down my face. What I'm I going to do? My thigh bumped up and down  before raising my body off the couch. I leaned down gulping the last bit of liquor that had remained in the glass before taking slow steps towards her fragile figure laying on the bed.

In no time I got suited myself comfortably  on the edge of the bed as my eyes roamed around her body but never did they go below her chin finding her natural pale white skin interesting.

Her black waist length hair was sprawled across her face hiding her facial features which made it a distaste to me because such perfectly sculpted beautiful features don't need to be hidden away from the world.