The end ....

Laila's pov

Twenty minutes later......

"Say something Laila!" Skylar whispered in hurt as I blankly stared at her trying to let everything sink in and I'm really trying. I'm doing my best so much to let everything sink in.  I-i didn't know.....I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to fuckin say.  I didn't know what to fuckin do.

I was stuck and confused between everything.

I didn't know if I should just slap the shit out of her because that would be the reflex of any other person but I can't....

I still love her after everything....

I don't know if I should just go home and forget everything....

Forget everything she has said in the past few minutes.

But it's impossible....

I couldn't believe Skylar the woman I love would do such a thing to me. I hell don't know who's fault it is. Is it mine not to have tried listening to her then or is it hers who didn't try telling me the truth.

I don't know but she fucking knew how long I have claimed to have a family.....

A family I can call my  place of comfort...

A family I can call a place that's home....

A family that can live me as their own...

I used to tell her almost everytime that I wish I had a complete family but why did she ruin it claiming how she didn't want to lose me.

That's where I don't understand at all....

I don't understand anything there.......

I don't understand if that's how her liking someone means...

Is it?

Does liking someone mean you have to claim them as yours only yours to the extent you selfish over them against other people.

I don't understand where everything went wrong. A while ago we were happy, a happy cute lesbian family we wished for but she ruined it by saying the  hidden truth?

Was it really necessary?

I don't know if she wanted to be honest with me but why does it hurt. I know I have to be grateful for her saying the truth and being honest but I can't. I'm trying so hard right now to understand her perspective but I can't.

I really can't.

I hate everything.

I'm so confused and hurt. I don't know what to really do. I mostly know after everything Skylar has said any other person especially an orphan like me wouldn't stay with Skylar and it's what I have to do but I don't want.

I can't because I love her..... even after everything.

Even after her keeping the truth about my parents being alive for the past three years...

Even after her keeping me away from my parents and Luca's grandparents for over a year claiming that she couldn't tell me that night after I told her to run away with me because she didn't want to lose me.

I'm literally confused.

"Please love say something." Skylar pleaded her hand finding mine sorrow and terror filling her eyes more making my heart clench in pain. Her eyes held mine as I bit my bottom lip hard the urge to cry right taking over me due to her helplessness.

I wish I could say my mind to you right now but I can't. I don't want to say something stupid that will make me lose you...

Skylar's voice was strained and you could feel the pain she was going through but she was strong. I could see her trying so hard not to breakdown. I really don't have anything to say to her right now. I just want to think everything over. "I just want to think that's all and please let me." I whispered my voice hurting at how hard I strained out the words.