nothing will ever tear us apart.

Laila's POV

"What do you mean?" Anger and sorrow flashed in Alexa's eyes replacing the desire and lust which was clouded in her eyes minutes back.

How amazing.

I removed my hands from her body before crossing them across my chest before searching her eyes with my half open ones.

I was so tired of this besides I fucking  Laila White never much liked to repeat herself......it just made me sound stupid you know repeating the same words you said a few seconds ago.

I decided to stay shut signalling her I wasn't going to repeat myself again.

"You know you shouldn't act like this. I said I'm really sorry....I regret how I treated you....all the threats I sent towards you....I know it's fucked up but I'm really sorry....I don't care if you take a fucking full year without forgiving me but at least accept my apology and take it into consideration. "

So touching. (Note the sarcasm.)

  Her eyes were clouded with sorrow and it stung a bit to watch her go through this pain and pleads but she deserved it.

I opened my mouth to say something about it but a voice bit me up to it. "I think I came in the wrong time."

My head instantly snapped in the direction of the voice which I instantly recognized as Anna's cause she's my best friend.

How can I not  recognize her voice?

She held a questioning gaze towards us which made me realize our position we were in .

I whispered towards Alexa still looking at Anna. "Get off me...."and she gladly obliged taking steps back before rubbing the back of her head.

"I think I should get going....maybe another time." Anna whispered the last part and as she turned to go , I stopped her.

"You don't need to leave.......we are done talking besides it's wasn't that important." I walked towards Anna before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the door opening it  so we can enter.

I spared Alexa a glance and let's say she was sad at the same time...... disappointed.....but disappointed with what?

There shouldn't actually be nothing to be disappointed at or maybe she thought I would instantly accept her freaking apology because it had a confession well no.

I shut it behind me making it slam itself before leaning on it then closing my eyes.

"You have to tell me everything." I heard Anna whisper silently but I was too tired to care instead I shook my head making her scream out my name.

Damn ......calm your tits.

"Laaaila.....I said you have to tell me everything and I mean everything." She whispered yelled and I could already pictured out how her hands were already up in the air with eagerness floating around her with my eyes closed.

I inhaled in a breath then listened a bit to that alluring silence before exhaling resuming my heart beat as I opened my eyes coming face to face with Anna's curious ones.

I got off the door and walked passed her towards the couch before plopping on it burying my head under a pillow totally not ready for story time.

I felt a tap on my thigh and I instantly knew she wasn't going to give it up.

"Anna it's a long story.....feel at home , I'm taking a nap . " I mumbled in the pillow as I tried to end the conversation here and then.

I had no reply in return and I internally smiled.... finally some rest but I guess I was wrong.

When Anna wants something...she will do anything to get it whether bringing hell on earth she would do it willingly.

I felt movement besides me before I heard a whisper. "Then cut it short......"

I groaned internally before sitting up then folding my legs then placing the pillow between them before gazing up to Anna who had already made herself comfortable on the floor ready for everything that happened.

I had nothing to lose besides she was my best friend....best friends tell each other everything right......yeah....so here it goes.....

30 Minutes later!!!!

"You what?" Anna yelled on top of her lungs and I groaned.

Damn. ......why are you so fucking loud today?

"Yeah whatever besides I quit the damn job." I looked at Anna waiting for her reaction and at first her eyes widened then her mouth formed an O shape before she covered it with her hands as tears formed in her eyes.

"OH MY  FUCKING GOD LAILA.......YOU DIDN'T DO THAT." Anna whispered still with her hands covering her mouth.

I couldn't tell whether she was happy or not but I knew she was surprised so much.

Too good to be true.

"Yeah I did and that's everything for now so please can I have my nap in peace please." I pleaded hoping everything is settled right now but I didn't expect a hug from her.

"I'm so proud of you Laila.....Thank you so much for getting the guts to stand up for yourself besides it was becoming toxic....it was going to destroy you so thank you so much for being just the bad bitch you have always been but this time in action. I'm so happy and proud to have a best friend like you." Anna whispered in my hair as tears formed in my eyes at her words.

For the first time in the last few hours, I felt happy and confident from what I had done.

I had doubts about what I had done thinking maybe I was too rude, bitchy , arrogant, selfish etc  but I had realized right now that what I had done was actually needed thanks to this girl in my arms right now.

I hugged her more as tears fell out of my eyes. It had been so long since I felt this loved and appreciated not judged upon for in everything I had ever done not at work or anything else.

It never felt this warm and beautiful, it was just blank just like all the bank checks I received from work with bonuses every month, it wasn't enough though it was much but if I was appreciated with a hug or a kiss....it would have instantly been enough....... that's how lonely I am.

"Thank you Anna for always supporting and being there for me whether I'm in shit or not, you were there when no one else was , you are like a sister to me , my only family I will love and cherish forever . You are a blessing God gave to me and I promise to always be there for you as well as you are here for me  forever and ever...... NOTHING WILL EVER TEAR US APART."

  I cried my eyes out with every word that rolled off my tongue explained how Anna meant so much towards me and it would kill me if Anna goes away from me because she's the last strong pole holding me up.

THE ONLY LAST  STRONG POLE  HOLDING ME UP .

*******
It feels so good to be back anyways hello my awesome readers....thank you so much for your wonderful support towards my stories....I don't know how I should show you how grateful I am towards your support but you can tell me through the comment section anyways.....bye......