in and out

Five days later........

I sipped on my milk popping a cookie in my mouth my eyes never leaving the large screen that played 'First kill" a Netflix series I have been watching for some good two days.

I just can't easily blink because I think something will play on the screen that I will miss that's why I'm forward in anticipation watching how Juliet pins Calliope against the tree kissing her life out of her lungs..

I wish I had something like that.....

I can't help but love and tension that beholds between Calliope and Juliette. They are in two different worlds each that can't even let them try to be together but they all put it aside and embrace and love each other like no other.

Just like how Skylar and I are.....

I believe that we are two people in different lives though at the end of the day , week or month we embrace and show affection to each other covering up the time we spend away from each other.  (Note the sarcasm)

And just like that I haven't seen Skylar ever since that night she brought me back home and found Lovely with her kids. Before she left after ten minutes of staying home , she claimed to have have some business to finish. She didn't even wait for my reply before she stormed out of the house with my car keys because she had left her car somewhere.

I rolled my eyes sighing while shifting in the couch placing the empty glass on the coffee table with the now empty plate with just crunches of the cookies I ate for God knows long.

I have been eating snacks and noodles though I know they aren't good for a pregnant woman but I'm always tired and week so they are the only option except when Lovely comes over with a good meal we share with her twins at least thrice a week.

She's too good for the world...

Lovely is more like a sister than a friend though it's not been long since we have known each other. She's been there for me and patient even the times where I tried to push her away due to the trust issues I developed because of my friendship I had with Anna.

But I can't help but think of how it would be if  I lose a friend again because I can see the way Skylar and her looked at each other. I could see through the Lovely's eyes to the hatred she buried beneath in her heart as Skylar stared at her in surprise.

I wish nothing is between them....

I honestly wish nothing is going them between them I honestly don't want to go through that again......

But I feel like everything is about to go downhill again just like in the past to the extent I killed someone because of the love I had for Skylar......

I don't want to do that again...

Especially when it's Lovely on the line.

She's more than a friend to me right now.

Five days ago.......
(After Skylar leaving)

"She had just came back after weeks of us not talking but then again she's gone." I whispered lowly feeling the tears brim at the sides of my eyes as I placed the Celicia in her crab in Lovely's room at her home.

I looked at the sleeping baby before sighing deeply then turning around facing the ceiling trying to calm my emotions down feeling my heart arching for no good reason......

We all know that's a lie....

"Do you know where she always is going for her long errands?" Lovely whispered beside me breaking the thick silence that had surrounded us.