comfort

Skylar's pov

Running away was never an option to me.......

And that was until I met Her......

I realized that if things are harsh , you have to take a break from everything and run away for a bit so you can keep your sanity in check.

And  I just did that.....

I couldn't afford loosing someone as Laila even now I can't. She made me this person I am right now.

My woman changed me inside and out in different ways than one.

She showed me the real life people live in and behave and that has helped me accomplish so many in the past few years of us being together.

She changed me in a caring and loving person I never knew I was deep down. She takes my breath everyday whether with a hug or a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye for work every morning.

Laila is my comfort.

The place I can also call home except my son.

When things are rough at work, I always remember the beautiful woman and mother I leave in my sheets everyday and that only,  helps me gain the lost strength and sanity to work for the day saving my workers from the harsh bursts , threats and yells I would throw to them but that has been a really long time without such stuff happening at work.

As I said she changed me and I love the new person I became for her.

I try to keep that personality at heart for her happiness and the happiness of my beautiful little angel Lucas West she gave birth to three years back and I can't help but say he is everything we imagined almost every Friday night as we cuddled together in attempt to calm my then moody woman.

I remember one day I got so busy and forgot to call her to ask how she is making her rant out curses to me all night of how I don't like her anymore and how I got someone in that I like and maybe I had been cheating on her throughout the day which led to her being spanked on her ass until it was bruised but after I took care of her and showed her that I still love her though she doesn't know it.

Back to my son Luca in short of Lucas, just like we imagined him to be in appearance he is like that. He genetically took most of my sharp features but in the softest most adorable form. Short black curly hair on top with a mid fade  undercut at the sides of his scalp, small button nose, black eyes that he might have taken from me then big round cheeks and medium sized eyes plus thin straight full lips .

 He is the best thing that has ever happened to me except meeting his mom

He is the best thing that has ever happened to me except meeting his mom.  Running away with her was the best thing I have ever accomplished in my life. It may have had it's sacrifices but that's the least thing I care about right now though we all know I can't hide it any longer.

Eventually I'm going to tell her....

I have to....

She has to know at least.....