small gift

Laila's POV

Two weeks later.......

"Hey, I know you are having a hard time processing everything but just know I'm here. I won't ever leave your side even if you  push me away unless you say it will your mouth that you don't need me in your life anymore but until then I'm always going to protect and be there for you. Sleep tight babygirl. "

I breathed out deeply as my heart weighed more with guilt. Why the fuck does she have to make me remember how guilty I am everytime.

AHHH I mentally screamed as I felt like my head wanting to bust off like a pierced balloon

I just couldn't understand why she's still persistent even after showing her that I don't need her in my life anymore.

I just need time but she still persists.

"Why don't you just go away and leave me the heck alone." I whispered to myself out in fury and irritation wondering why how someone can be still this determined after being ignored two weeks straight.

You heard it right. Two weeks straight.

It's been two weeks since I last talked to Skylar and the last day of us together was the day of Anna and Alexa's death but since then I have made sure to ignore her attempts towards me. After she shot Anna in the chest, she told me to go home and rest because I had had a tough day  convincing me how she was going to take care of everything by herself.

At first I wasn't convinced she would hide their dead bodies by herself but surprisingly she did I guess because no body has come knocking on my door wanting me in prison for murder except her of course.

She has been coming here ever since then but I have been ignoring every attempt of her talking to me just like today but of course she never leaves like that. Everyday she brings something in hand for me and leaves it on my door step  when she sees I'm not opening my door anytime soon just like it has been for the last fourteen days.

I haven't even been moving out of my house ever since then because right now I don't know what I want to do with my life so there's no point in moving out yet but I just hope I get my life on track again just like how it was before what happened happened .

I sighed deeply pulling the sides of my robe to my chest so it could cover my slick white see through nightwear. I turned my door knob and crackled my door open a bit to the point I could see out then roamed my eyes around to check any signs of her still around but the coast was clear making relief flush over me.

I opened the door wide more making the cold night chilly breeze hit my skin in waves as I looked down at my door step to meet a bouquet of red roses near a medium sized box which was wrapped in a black wrapping paper with a red ribbon in form of a bow on top of the box.

My heart skipped a bit at the sight of the red roses bouquet symbolizing something I don't want to think of right now. I bit my bottom lip shaking my head knowing it's impossible for her to love me after everything she did to me.

Someone who loves you can't do such a thing towards the one they love.

They do everything not to hurt their loved ones.

The bouquet of the red roses