confession

Laila's pov.....

Yes......

Or

No.......

Say anything Laila. You have the choice in your hands.....choices that determine your life.....

Two difficult choices rang throughout my mind as Skylar's actions never seemed to subside. I knew that the choices each had a different effects leading me to a different kind of life that me and Skylar will be leaving in.

Whether in happiness....

Or not?

It's all on me....

But honestly the real question is would any of them help to stop the situation?

The situation where you want someone to the extent you let them walk over you like they own your damn soul and heart.

It's like you sold your soul to them ....

The situation where you let someone walk in your life and leave anytime they want and come back any moment of their wish because  due to the love you behold for them that blinds their imperfections.

It's like you wouldn't be worth every single minute in her life.

The situation where the person you want at the same time the father of the baby you are carrying thinks that everything can be solved by with sex or money.

But is it?

Is everything solved by sex and money?

I don't want right now any of the things she's offering right now especially if it's sex and money. I have know better than that.

All I want and ever want is her time, affection and love towards me. I want her to show me that I'm everything in her life even before she finds out I'm carrying her child.

I want her to make me feel important to her.

I want her to make me feel loved by her.

I want her time...

I want her love...

I want her affection.....

And lastly I want the whole of her.....

I want her to be mine just like how I know she would treat me as hers no matter the situation.

I don't wish for sex later on her money in this type of situation because it's useless. It's pretty much useless if you love someone that doesn't return the same feelings who could help you achieve good steamy sex and billions of money.

I hate letting her walk over me like she owns my right of saying 'no' or 'yes' though she's powerful and all. I don't want her to think of taking control whenever I try to mouth out something that would be better for us. But then again we are nothing, she has the right to-

Maybe I'm misunderstanding everything into thinking she wants me back.

Tears rolled down my cheeks , my heart arching with every breath inhaled in. I bent forward my hands holding me up as I gripped the edges of the sink tight my gaze locked with the unwashed plate in the sick as I tried to keep my sobs at bay. "I have something to sh-"

"Just fucking stop Skylar. Damn stop the act." I whispered feeling the growth of the hate of everything around turning to the peek making her retreat her hands from my body nonetheless stepping back leaving space between us.

I thanked the goddess out there for listening to my cries.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you so far Laila in fact I'm sorry for everything. I-" I turned around to face Skylar squeezing my eyes brimmed with unshed tears that sting at the bitterness of trying to keep them at bay.