too late

Skylar's pov

(A/n: my characters actions or words don't reflect my personality especially this lady's pov)

(Back to present.....)

"Where is she?" I whispered through my phone immediately after they picked it up. They knew who I was talking about because I had hired them to keep an eye on her.

I couldn't let her be alone while I'm kilometers away from her the moment I saw the devastation that was printed in her eyes two weeks back and I know it's still in her so I had to make sure my kitten doesn't do something stupid that will make me lose her forever.

I don't wish or think of losing her because I have so many things I want to do for her at the same time to her. I want to claim her mine. I want to show what it really means to be loved. I want to show her what I really means to be cared and protected for without paying a single coin except giving me her heart. I want to gain her trust and nonetheless I want to make her a good mother but that will happen if she lets me in and lets me take part in changing her life instead of shutting me out.

It's not annoying at all because I know she needs time to heal besides I have never found her annoying yet, I love that I'm the one here to give her all the attention she craves and I don't mind if she gets sad or depressed because I know they are just emotions which I can fuck away and turn into the perfect bliss.

"M-ma'am, she's home." Romano stammered up a bit as he whispered back into the phone. I dragged my feet wearing black peddle pointed toe mid calf boots against black leather pants with a white shirt on top then a leather black jacket meeting the sliver chain around my neck matching with the sliver rings I had on my fingers as my hair was in it's usual man bad but this time around it wasn't perfect.

"Good job , continue keeping an eye on her as I come besides did you get what I told you." I slowly strode towards my matte black SF90 ferrari just in the dim silent underground parking lot. I continued taking steps to it as I heard a tired sigh from him. 

"B-but." Romano stammered back to me making the air around me shift as I stopped in my tracks. "But what Romano?" I asked out out in a daring threatening manner which made the other end of the line go silent for a few minutes.

Good.

"Ma'am I-t's just that w-we can't keep an e-ye on her." I gripped the phone hard as I glared to my car which was just a few steps from me. I remained silent not bothering to speak up because if I did the only thing I would mouth is 'you are fired' when I don't have time to get other bodyguards because I can't live a day without knowing what's going up to her.

"There's no  sign of her in the house but... fucking shut up ." I interrupted his childish stupid excuses making him immediately shut up.

"I fucking hired you and paid you more than your three month salary to watch every goddamn move of hers wherever she goes and is but you have the audacity to fucking say that to me."  I whispered out making sure every word rolled off my tongue bitterly and harshly just like how I wanted it to perfectly be.

The other end of the  line went dead making a sly smirk rise to my lips knowing they have to be sweating right now as they all stare wide eyed at Romano's phone due to it being in the loud speaker betting from the echoes of my voice I'm receiving.

They deserve it.

I hired them not to tell me stupid assumptions that happened days back but to show me and tell me what she is fucking doing there and then because  I know good damn hell my girl isn't in her right state of mind so she can do anything stupid  but here they are  fucking with my money telling me how about there useless fucking thoughts.