is it the right time?

Laila's POV

"Please do it."

Skylar's thumb left my lips immediately the words rolled off my tongue before I could stop them as her eyes traveled to mine which made me resist the urge to stop her thumb from leaving my lips.

I want her close.

I  slowly took in her movements with my eyes  from how hers steadily lingered a bit on my lips as if she didn't hear me mouth words a while ago before they  steadily yet slowly fluttered to mine taking their time as if time had slowed down around us yet it was her movements.

My heartbeat raised up a bit matching my breathing pattern immediately her dark eyes saw through my soul making my breath hitch a bit.

I shifted into a sitting position before squatting closer to her frame until I was kneeling beside her still staring into her eyes never looking away as we looked in our own world through each other's.

My ears filled with continuous sound of the the time ticking away from the wall clock matching the rhythm of my heart beat mixed with my chest raising and falling as I melted into her bloodshot gaze .

It wasn't the first time looking into her gaze but it felt like it is the first time I stared into them because it felt different. So different in fact.... It wasn't usual lustful gaze I would receive every time our eyes met.

This time it was far from lust....it felt real... alluring me into the thought that she cared and maybe loves me.

Which I know isn't possible.

It reflected a lot of affection and care which I know is going to melt my heart because I didn't expect at all.

It wasn't what I planned to see or feel.

All I expected is the usual dark shed irises to be empty expect being filled with undying fields of lust as they roamed around my lips before going down my body.

But this time it was far from it, her irises seemed larger than usual I guess from the liquor and blunts she has been taking for the past three hours as they held the dilated pupils which were filled with more than one emotion which surprised me a lot.

It's never her thing to show emotions. She's always a hard stone cold sucked up arrogant bitch not being close to a human unlike now.

Her eyes flickered side to side searching mine which felt strangely warm and loving under her gaze for the first time.

All I expected and knew was that she was going to immediately take me right then the moment the words escaped my tongue because I know what's making her nudge me is that forever is that.

Sex.

She wants sex with me then she will leave me the heck alone.

She just wants to sleep with me because for the past six months she has been trying to prove that so why not give it to her then move my life on peacefully even though it means giving her my V-card to her because I know it's going to be more than worthy than a toxic sick life.

I may have not taken the pills then but it doesn't mean I did it because of her or I stayed on earth because she says she cares for me.