shoot me

Laila's POV

"The baby is not mine."

The familiar deep slick voice cut through the silence making me shut my eyes for a brief second before looking back at Anna calming down my anger. If I wanted an answer from Skylar I would have went to her house instead and asked her that instead so it would be great if she shut up her mouth.

I sucked in a breath before talking a step towards Anna still maintaining her gaze which never flickered any emotion making her blankly stare back at me. "Anna, I need you to tell me the truth. I know you want the best for your child and you would want for them to grow with their daddy with you making a complete family which every child wants. So for the sake of your child, tell me who is the father of the baby." I whispered as I continued feeling a hard gaze through my back a when I  grasped Anna's hand lightly.

I very much didn't want to be near this two faced bitch but I had to act if I wanted to know the truth. "She's right the baby is not mine. Infact the baby is hers. Skylar is the father of this baby." My heart skipped a beat as I felt myself losing a bit of energy feeling dizzy from the shock.

I shut my eyes for a second or two trying to keep myself calm from attacking Skylar right now though I didn't expect anything less so I wasn't so  surprised. It's not that I never knew the person I was dealing with from the first place.

I took a step back letting go of Anna's hand then  masked my emotions into a blank stare. "Thank you." I whispered lowly but I knew it was enough for her to hear. I turned around on my heels meeting the gaze of the she devil leaning steadily against the door with her hands crossed across the chest holding a blank stare towards the two of us.

Her narrowed eyes held mine in an intense gaze as we searched each other's eyes. Her look was still the same black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black jeans as well as black vans which matched her hair which was now in a perfect man bun matching her black earrings.

I don't know what came over me but right now what I wanted was to see Skylar's limp body on the floor lifeless. I raised the hand that held the gun towards her making her eyebrows shoot up with an amusing smirk tugged on her lips. "Why?" I whispered lowly trying to stop my voice from breaking into sobs.

I had to be strong though I  just wanted everything to stop. I just had enough of everything. I just want to erase everything that has happened in this night out of my head making me clueless about what was going on around me because it's very much better from the pain pressed down on my heart.

"Why what Laila?" Skylar whispered taking a steps towards me until the gun was directly against her chest and her eyes held no fear which didn't surprise me because how can a person who had a gun be afraid of it.

"Why did it have to be her Skylar. You knew she was my best friend but you still decided to put all that aside. I fucking liked you and tried to show it to you but you never saw my tempted actions instead you fucked my best friend instead making my life a living hell.  You made her pregnant and you still don't accept that it's your baby, it's like you are saying she's stupid to say that huh? And do  you even think  in that bloody mind of yours I will believe you when you say the baby isn't yours when I have seen you with her before, remember in the parking lot when you kissed her. I could tell how much you enjoyed it but here you saying how much you like me.  I really wonder  what made you do all that. I have never wronged any of you but you keep on hurting me every time. What did I ever do to Skylar to keep on playing these mind games with me. Look I was willing to drop you off out of my life though you were the first person I have liked in my life for two damn years but the next I find out you made my best friend pregnant and have been hooking up with her. So I'm asking why did it have to be her Skylar. You could have found any other person which isn't Anna because she was  the only person I had left with in my life. Seriously I'm a freaking orphan, I have no one in my life except myself right now and Anna was the family I had for the first time but look. You fucked everything up not only you but her too. She fucking betrayed me and you fucking fucked her. You two are so fucking selfish and heartless. I hope you both end up together because you suit your self.  Fuck the both of you because you have done nothing in my life except bringing pain to me."

I whispered every word through gritted teeth but Skylar's expression never changed a bit at all as she stared deep in my eyes. Hurt flashed through her eyes for a minute as she continued to study my facial features not bothering to talk until I felt a hand on the gun.

Her hand moved the gun from chest to her diaphragm resting just below the valley of her boobs making sure if I fired the gun it would just directly hit her heart. I tried pulling away the gun but her grip was firm. "What the fuck are you doing?"

I whispered as I glared up through my eye lashes.  "If you think I made your so called best friend pregnant then you have the right to shoot me to death right now I won't stop you Laila if that's what's going to make you happy. But in the first place if I had slept with her, I wouldn't have came to your place if you meant nothing to me so go ahead shoot meI won't stop you."

Skylar whispered as I tried remove the tip of the gun away from her body but her grip on it tightened pulling it more to her. Her hand snaked to my waist pulling me closer to her. I don't know why but I just couldn't resist her touch. I knew she was stronger than me so I did bother fighting.

"Fucking get your hand off me." I whispered as I tried to budge away from her but she held me close not breaking her gaze with me. " Listen Laila, I know you don't trust me right now but I want you to believe this. I'm not the father of that baby. I will never be the father of any child except if you want me to and that will be for our  babies. If you still don't believe me we can even try DNA tests many as you want as long as you get to believe that  I'm not the father of that baby. Don't worry about money for it, I have more than what I need .  I may have kissed her and so but it meant nothing. It was nothing. I just did that out of anger and jealousness but I realize right now how stupid it was. I would have talked it out with you instead of sending you away . I may have failed to show what I truly felt for you but I know it's not yet late. I still believe I can show you what I truly feel for you because you the person I have always wanted to be part of my life and I'm willing to wait for years if it shows you how bad I want you .  You are the only thing that means something in my life except my businesses and money. You are the one thing I have thought twice before hurting and if I were to do that, I would have done it months ago besides I have known Anna for just days since 10 years back .  I don't want to lose you again just because of this stupid misunderstanding. I won't be able to handle the regret. I  can't really make someone pregnant in just days so don't even try thinking about the baby being mine.  Infact you are the only one I want to claim as mine. I want you to be my everything. I want you to mean everything to me. I want you to be the person I wake up everyday to. I want  you to be that person I kiss before I leave for work. I want you to be the person I look up to see everytime I come back to my house after work except my liquor and blunts. I want you to be my new addiction. I'm willing to do anything in order make you mine even if it makes me kill someone for you, I would do it as long as you claim to be mine and never run away from me no matter what. Fuck that I want to be the only person you can think of  every single time  but as I said if you still don't trust me and believe you are free to shoot me because this won't be the end between us baby." 

********
Someone guess what's Anna feeling like right now 👀😭😭😭

So who's telling the truth and who is lying? Even if I take months of not updating there won't be a problem right?