hand me the gun

(A/n: this chapter contains sensitive topics so read at your own risk.)

Laila's POV

Skylar's hand ran up and down my lower back making my head buzz from both her words and her actions towards me. I stared blankly at her as I tried to think of words to say to her because I was utterly confused.

I don't know whom I should believe but I sure hell know that I shouldn't believe that two faced bitch. But it doesn't mean I should trust Skylar because she's literally the person who could do anything just to get what she wants even if it takes shedding blood and manipulating you.

"Hey I know it's hard right now for you to choose who to believe but as I said I'm willing to wait for you. I just want right now to show you that my intentions towards you are all good and I don't plan on hurting you anymore instead I just want to cherish you and give you everything you have ever dreamed of if they are within my reach."

Skylar's hand left my lower back to the side of my neck rubbing smoothly  her thumb on my cheek slowly making my hairs stand on where she touched as  if her touch was burning my skin I don't know in which way. "I just want to see you truly happy after everything I have done to you. It's all I want right.. stop."

I whispered loud enough for her to hear making her stop voicing out. " Stop, It's enough I-i understand b- ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW LAILA?" Anna literally screamed out her words stopping me from finishing my words.

I squeezed my eyes together counting one to ten to stop myself from snapping at her though it's not that I care but I was already tired of her shit."I FUCKING TOLD YOU SHE'S THE FATHER OF THE BABY I'M HAVING BUT YOU STILL WANT TO BELIEVE HER WORDS NONETHELESS BE WITH HER. LAILA I SAID IF YOU DIDN'T QUIET GET IT BECAUSE I KNOW RIGHT NOW YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR RIGHT MIND.  SHE'S THE FATHER OF THE BABY AND IF YOU KNOW  WHAT THAT MEANS  IS THAT THIS BABY I'M CARRYING RIGHT NOW , IT'S FATHER OR DAD IS SKYLAR FUCKING SKYLAR. THE PERSON STANDING BEFORE YOU SO STEP BACK. I DON'T WANT MY BABY TO GROW AWAY FROM ONE OF THEIR PARENT IN FACT NO CHILD WOULD WANT TO GROW AWAY FROM ONE OF THEIR PARENT. YOU KNOW THAT FEELING BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING ORPHAN BUT YOU STILL WANT TO BE A HOMEWRECKER. SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THE FEELING OF GROWING UP WITH YOUR PARENTS BUT I GUESS YOU STILL WISH ANOTHER PERSON TO LOSE A PARENT JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR USELESS PARENTLESS ASS."

My vision became blurry as I clenched my teeth hard while the grip on the gun tightened.

Calm down...

Calm down Laila...

I cooed myself as I felt myself grow hot suddenly as the only image that flashed in my mind was Anna's body laying in her own pool of blood next to Alex's.

The need of shooting Anna's brains out grew making me click the fucking safety off as I tried to turn around but Skylar stopped me with her grip on me.

She had her head now in the crook of my neck whispering words I couldn't quiet get as my mind flooded with red  making me try to get away from her but one of her hand secured me in place. "Give me the gun baby. Don't listen to her just give me the gun."

I tried to not listen to Anna's words but my anger had already taken over. The only thing I wanted was to blow Anna's brains out. I don't fucking care if she's pregnant or not. She  just pushed my limits ....she just messed with the wrong bitch.