Chapter 87: Day One

a/n: in my previous books i never add enough you and natsu time, so i will for this one :). do not worry, this "cabin" arc is solely focused on you and natsu. no battles, i promise.

Lucy places the code to the cabin and it beeps. Lucy opens the door and you're all amazed at the beautiful interior. "This is amazing!" Wendy awes. You all walk in. You hang your coat on the coat hanger and leave your luggage at the door. You all begin to look around the place. It was a two story place. The boys rushed upstairs while the girls explored the downstairs. You open the fridge and it's empty. Erza comes from behind you, "Looks like we'll have to go out to buy food." She says. You close the fridge and the cabinets are empty too.

"These sofas are comfortable!" Wendy comments as her and Carla throw themselves onto the couch. "There is 4 bedrooms, so we'll have to share. Two downstairs and two upstairs." Lucy says. The boys come downstairs. "Dibs on the big one upstairs!" Natsu calls. "No way. I saw it first!" Gray protests. "But I called dibs first, ice princess!" The two are about to start fighting until Erza glares at them. They immediately quiet themselves. "This is a democracy, we shall decide the rooms fairly." Erza states.

"The exceeds always stay alongside their partner, so there's only 6 of us, and one person gets a room to themselves. I propose that it should be me since this is my client's cabin." Lucy smiles, but she's immediately shut down by Erza. With her magic, a cup of popsicle sticks appears in her hands. "There is one number one, two number twos, and one number three, and two number fours." She states. Everyone takes a stick. You look at the number and you got number one, meaning you get a room to yourself.

"As number one, you get to choose your room first." Erza tells you. You didn't think about it because honestly you didn't care. "I'll take this one downstairs." You point to right one down the hallway. The next to choose their room was Erza and Lucy. They chose the biggest one upstairs. Gray and Natsu sulked. Wendy chose the second upstairs. She volunteered to take both exceeds since Natsu, Gray, and Happy might be a crowd.

Natsu and Gray were stuck with the smallest room right across from you. "Alright then rooms are settled. Let's all unpack our things and meet in the living room in an hour." Erza instructs. You grab your luggage from the front door and begin to roll it to your assigned room. "Hey. I'll pay you to switch rooms with me. Pinkie snores and I don't think I can deal with it for a week." Gray offers. "The popsicles spoke, Gray." You say. You walk to your room and shut the door. It was gorgeous. You think you might've chosen the master bedroom without even meaning to.

(room up above is yours)

Your room had a sofa, tv, huge bed, its own bathroom, beautiful view of the outside, and pretty big closet. You set your luggage on the bed and walk to the window. You're thinking on whether to unpack or not. It's only a week, and you didn't pack much. You decided not to. You grab the remote next to the bed, and get on the sofa to relax for a bit.

When the hour was approaching, you started getting dressed. You changed from your pajamas pants and sweatshirt to another sweatshirt and jeans. You slipped on your high top black converse and walked out to the living room. Natsu was on the sofa flipping through the channels. He turns around, "Hey." He says and averts his attention back to the tv. "Hi." You reply and sit next to him on the couch.

Natsu was in a red sweatshirt and black jeans. He looked nice. "So... where's Gray?" You ask. He sets the remote down when he gets to the cartoons. "Showering." He answers, not taking his eyes off the tv. "Oh, so your room came with a bathroom, too?" You ask. He shakes his head, "There's a bathroom right down the hall."

"Oh, okay." You say. He clearly doesn't wanna talk to you, so you stop trying. "We all ready to go?" Erza asks as she comes downstairs. She was in a cute red blouse and cardigan with black leggings, and boots. "Where are we going?" You ask her.

"We're missing some things. We need wood for the fire place, food, toiletries, all that stuff, so we're all running errands, and getting to explore the area." She answers. She checks the clock on the wall. Right as the hour is over, everyone rushes down to not face Erza's wrath.

Erza smiles and feels accomplished. "Great. Same system as the rooms, we will be using popsicle sticks to decide our task." Popsicles appear at Erza's hand again. "This time the popsicles have the task written instead of numbers." Erza says. Everyone grabs a stick, including the exceeds.

Everyone reads their stick. You had supermarket. "I have wood." Gray says and Erza announces that hers is the same.

"Happy and I have food market." Lucy tells us.

"Carla and I buy dinner." Wendy shows us her stick. And finally, Natsu says that his job is to run to the store. "Man, why can't I get the wood?" He complains.

"y/n?" Lucy looks at you. You say, "Run to the store."