Chapter 45: Y/n Fire

Kain goes crashing into a tree. "You're okay!" Natsu sighs in relief. "But what the heck are you doing here?! I don't need help taking her down! You should go to base and be protected there!"

"I wasn't offering to help, but thanks for getting marshmallow off my back." I say. 

"I can't believe you didn't see her get a face full of dirt! It was priceless!" Happy laughs and I glare at him. 

-

"Kain, care to tell me what you're doing here?" Ultear asks her guild mate. 

"Yeah sorry." He says while standing up. He points at Y/n, "I was finishing that girl." 

"Looks like you're having a pretty hard time to." Y/n says to Natsu, looking at the woman in front and seeing no wounds or anything. 

"Yeah, but she's mine! I saw her first!" Natsu tells Y/n. Y/n rolls her eyes. 

"He hasn't landed a single hit! There's no way he can beat her!" Happy mentions. 

"Yeah I can! I was just having some fun!" Natsu defends. 

"So I suppose you can take both of them out on your own?" Happy asks. 

"Well I could, but since Y/n is here I'll throw her a bone. So what do you say?" Natsu smirks at Y/n.

Y/n smiles and nods, "Man it's been a while since we've teamed up just the three of us." 

Natsu laughs and runs his hands through his hair, "I'm all fired up now!" The two friends high five. 

Ultear smirks at the three friends before telling Kain quietly, "That girl is the Fernandes sister. Kill the other two, but keep the other alive. I can't waste time, I have to take Lord Zeref back to Master Hades."

Kain points his finger at them, "Just leave them to me! I'll flame the pink head and then barbecue the little blue dog!"

"No way dude, we're doing two on two!" Natsu yells back. 

"Actually I think it'd be easier taking them on one at a time." Y/n shrugs. 

-

I look at the lady and see her smirking at me. "Alright. I'll leave them to you. Destroy them, kill the cat and boy, and keep the girl alive. I'll take Zeref to Master Hades so we can continue our plans." The girl tells Kain. 

Kain claps, "That's great news I didn't know you had found him yet! Now all that's left is you." Kain points his finger at me. 

With Natsu here, I can defeat this guy faster and then reach Zeref. "No way I'm letting him leave this island until he pays for what he did to my scarf!" I look at Natsu's scarf and see it all black. Natsu runs up to the two. He goes to punch Kain, but Kain stops him with just the palm of his hands. 

The lady runs off. "I got this! You run after her!" Natsu tells me. I nod and start running, but I immediately stop. I can't move. 

"What are you doing?! She's gonna get away!" Natsu yells at me. I try moving, but I just can't. Kain lifts up the doll, "I snagged one of your strands while I was chasing after you." He tells me. 

My eyes widen. "How did you-" 

"Now that you and Mr. Cursy are connected, it's time I get a little revenge." Kain smirks and starts doing the same things to me as I did to him as Natsu and Happy stand by and watch in confusion. Kain drags me across the ground (via Mr. Cursey) and makes me charge at Natsu. I throw a punch and Natsu manages to dodge. He uses me as a cushion to launch himself at Kain to attack with fire dragon roar. However, his hand was on my ass and that was his cushion. Kain controls me and makes me kick Natsu in the face.