Chapter 47: Tears of Love and Vitality

a/n: i was planning on making you go against the tree guy, but i did that in louder and afterglow, so i decided to switch it up. in this book, you are fighting both kain and bluenote. sorry if you enjoyed gildarts vs bluenote, but this is your fight now. let's pretend gildarts fought rusty rose.

I use my magic to protect us from the rain as we continue to run. However, when we turn a corner, we stop when we see someone making their way towards us. We feel intense magic power from him and the rain is pouring so hard only around him. "Who are you?!" Natsu asks.

In a raspy voice, the man responds with, "Tell me, can you fly?" A pause and then he says, "No, I guess you cannot." He extends his arms out and the rain stops. The raindrops are just floating. "Fall." The ground beneath us collapses and we're being held down by strong gravity.

"I-I can't move!" Carla says. None of us could. I tried lifting myself, but it was impossible. It then stops and we're all beaten down. "Personally, I don't really care about Fairy Tail or Zeref or even you, Y/n Fernandes. But there is one thing here that I want. Where is the grave of Mavis Vermilion, Fairy Tail's first master?"

"W-We don't know, either!" Lucy yells back. Well, I did. I had to go through the trial too, so I knew where it was located.

"I got it!" Happy says.

"I'm sure it's just another lamebrain idea, but let's hear it." Carla says.

"You want to be an S Class wizard too! Too bad! We're not letting you join Fairy Tail!" Happy tells him. I sigh in disappointment. The man then uses his magic on just him to shove his into the ground.

"Don't talk buddy-buddy with me, cat. I don't remember asking you." The man says. "I don't know about any trial or s-class nonsense. Quit fooling around."

"You're the one fooling around!" Lucy spits at him. "Her grave is holy ground for us! Even if we knew where it was we'd never tell y-" He uses his magic on Lucy like he used it on Happy. He smashed her face into the ground. If I'm being honest, she was kinda talking too much.

"The sparkle of fairies... Fairy Glitter. Said to be just as powerful as Fairy Law... It's one of your guild's Three Grand Spells, isn't it?" He asks.

Fairy Law, Fairy Sphere, and Fairy Glitter are basically just copycats of my magic. Heaven's Sphere, Angel Law, and Star Glitter. The difference between the two are that mine is far more powerful, Fairy Tail wizards are the only ones who can master the three great Fairy Spells, and I'm the only one who can use the 3 Great Light Spells.

"Is glitter all you want?! Then try hitting up a craft store!" Natsu makes a snarky comment and well I think you guessed it... his face was smashed into the ground.

"Tell me where to find it or I will squash you until you pop!" He threatens.

"Like we'd tell you!" Happy yells and again, he's smashed into the ground.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel... Son of Igneel!" Natsu says as he starts lifting his face. He says something other things before he's completely able to stand and we're all taken aback.

"He's running!" Wendy points out. Natsu then jumps.

"He jumped?!" Lucy exclaims.

"He really hates losing!" I say. Natsu goes for a fire dragon iron fist, but an invisible wall sends him flying back. With that, Natsu was done.

"What are we gonna do? We can't jump him." Lucy says. I notice his eyes go to Master. "I see you have brought Makarov. Excellent. I'll just ask him where it is."

"You won't just a hair on his head or I'll burn you alive!" Natsu threatens as he stands again.

We then all hear a loud, "ARE YOU THE ONE I NEED TO CRUSH?!" I look up and on top of a statue is Cana. The others express their relief that she's okay. "I'm not letting you lay another finger on my friends!" She jumps down and throws some cards.

The man easily stops it.

"You're going down!" I notice her arm is glowing. The rest are confused. As she is in the air ready to cast it, the man brings her down. "What is that magic and where did you learn to use it?" He asks her.

Fairy Glitter.

Some fighting goes on between Natsu, Cana, and the man. Natsu kept him distracted enough for Cana to raise her fist and start casting Fairy Glitter. I myself had never casted any of the three before. I've never seen them all casted either. The scene was beautiful.

When the light dims down though, I'm surprised to see him still standing. Still alive. I see Cana on the ground. Though strong gravity was holding me down, I managed to stand. Before the man hits Cana with his magic, I step in front of her and I catch his fist with my hand.

A large amount of magic is released from my hands and I use it to push him back. He skids on his feet, not falling over. "Y/n!" They say in surprise. "You need to get outta here." I say.

"What for?!" Natsu asks.

"Go!" I say before charging at the man. The ground I was on the flips upside down. With magic, I break it and jump down and the guy jumps up to me. Our fist collide and a huge amount of magic is released, sending the other flying, and destroying most of our surroundings.

We both come back down. We stand across from each other. I look at the others and see them on the floor. "I said go!" I say more sternly.

-

"She's badass!" Natsu says with twinkles in his eyes as he watches the two have a stare off. "I wanna watch!" He says as Lucy tugs on him.

-

"The grave you seek for is sacred. I won't let you get by me." I say. "Light wave!" I extend my right arm sideways and generate light around it, which start circling it in spirals. I shape it into a destructive wave of light magic which is sent rushing at him, splitting anything in its path, including the ground itself.

With his gravity magic, he sends it right back at me, causing a massive amount of destruction around the area. I jump out of the way. "Light Rain!"

I move my hands in various ways, ultimately placing my index and middle fingers on my forehead and sequentially swiping them forward along with my other hand. From both extended palms, I fire multiple rays of towards him. It hits him and the ground beneath him crashes.

"Fall." He says. The strong gravity from earlier causes me to crash onto the ground. I manage to stand up again. I run up to him and swing my foot, kicking right in the jaw and sending him sideway. With his gravity magic again, he sends me high up into the sky. I scream as he makes me come back down. I extend my arms out side to side and a sphere appears around and when I land, the sphere shatters.

By the time I'm down, he's in front of me and delivers a hard punch to my stomach. I grunt and he follows it up by grabbing arm and throwing me to the side. I pick myself up, "Mercury bomb!" A red orb appears in my hand and I throw at him. Two more appear and throw them at him. They explode and when the smoke clears, I see him right in front of me.

My eyes widen and he spins, kicking my side and sending me crashing. "Total eclipse!" His vision goes all black. I take this opportunity and run to him. I run in the formation of a star. As I'm about to cast the final move, I collapse.