Chapter 13: Two Dragon Slayers

I gain consciousness for a while. I see Loke fighting Gajeel. Loke can be a flirt, but I know the truth about him. My magic allowed me to see the truth. He's not strong enough. All I can do in my state and watch Loke fight Gajeel. It's a blurry. I do notice that something happened to Loke. It's like he glitched or something.
Gajeel takes the opportunity and strikes him down. Then I close my eyes again.

__

I feel myself being kicked and crash into a wall. I can't move though. I can't fight back. I hear voices. Gajeel and Master Jose's raspy voices. I open my eyes slowly and see Gajeel making his way towards me. He must've brought me back to Phantom Lord because I don't recognise this place.

Gajeel grabs a handful of my hair and holds me up. He turns his hand to some sort of iron blade and slashes my side. I scream out in pain. Master Jose announces that I've been captured and now all he has left to do is destroy the guild.

Gajeel lets me down, but keeps his grip tight on my hair. He drags me to another room and continues beating me. Some of guild mates try standing up for me and it gives me some hope. Even the two that attacked Reedus and I. Gajeel doesn't like that.

"Man... you're pathetic. Phantom Lord... used all they had against us and you still haven't won yet." I smirk and weakly stand. I look at his guild mates and although they asked Gajeel to stop torturing, but they still hurt my friends. I point my index at them and say, "Kepler 1B." A magic circle appears at the tip of my finger and a dull yellow ray shoots from it and strikes them all.

I didn't notice Gajeel's steel club coming at me. It was too late, but I was able to cause some damage to them. Gajeel pins me against the wall with his club to my steel. He tells me, "You have some nerve saying that while you're like this." And once he finishes, he lets me fall to the ground.

"C'mon make some noise. You'll be real sorry if I don't start getting what I want." He threatens.

I egg him on, "Hurry and finish me already. Can you imagine what happen to you? The people who granted me this magic... they'll come for you. My friends, they'll come for you. My brother, he'll come for you."

"I'm supposed to be scared of that? If you insist, I'll finish you," Gajeel jumps into the air, ready to hit the finale blow. I close my eyes and wait for impact. Just in time, the ground breaks and Natsu, engulfed in flames, comes and lands a strong punch on Gajeel's jaw.

His fire forms a dragon and he exclaims, "GAJEEL!"

I've never felt this much magic from Natsu before. "Stand back... this could get ugly." Natsu warns. They start charging at each other and the Phantom wizards that I attacked earlier manage to stand and start running out.

Happy then flys up from the hole Natsu created in the other guy. I grab Happy and pull him close to my chest, happy to see him. "I've never seen Natsu like this." I say as I set Happy back down.

"Aye. He's more fired up than ever before. I wouldn't want to be the other guy." Happy says as he proudly watches Natsu fight against Gajeel. They exchange some words before they continue fighting. They seem equal from my point of view. He uses the same sword he used on me, on Natsu. I lift of my shirt and Happy sees the terrible wound Gajeel's sword caused.

"We have to get you out!" Happy says. I place my shirt back down and shake my head, "I have to stay for Natsu." We continue watching and keep my hand over my side. Gajeel actives some sort of iron scales and it increases his power.

One hit and Natsu was done. Now it was one sided. Natsu was losing. I watch as every attack Natsu does, doesn't hurt Gajeel. Gajeel gets two times stronger. They both charge up a breath attack and they collide. The wind causes Happy and I to be blown away and a huge explosion, destroying the wall behind Gajeel.

I see as Gajeel flinches as his scales cracked. Natsu removes his shirt and gets more fired up. Same with Gajeel. I'm amazed by both. Although Gajeel's the enemy, I admire his magic and the strength of it. They keep going at it and they even start flying up. I couldn't see anymore.

It looked like fireworks. I grab Happy as one of the fingers of the guild hall falls onto where we're standing. "We have to get out of here!" I cry. When the smoke clears, we all see Gajeel eating iron.

"He'll have the upper hand unless we get him some fire." I say. Happy 'aye's my idea and I start to think a way to get fire. Gajeel increases hir energy and restores his magic. Natsu screams out in pain as he gets attacked. I see him crash face first into the floor, right in front of the missing wall. I hear Gajeel make a joke about our guild. I look out and see the guild collapse. My home. The place where I grew up. Memories I made in the guild all flash in my head. The Fairy Tail banner falls.

The first time I took a job, first time meeting Gray and the others, and where I met Natsu. The place where all that happened is gone.

Natsu stands up and wobbles a bit. He walks over to Gajeel and I feel almost no magic from him. Tears gather in my eyes and I look down to see Happy crying too. Easily, Gajeel is still able to beat him.

Unless Natsu gets fire, he can't beat Gajeel. He's the only threat left. Apart from Master Jose, but I'm sure he's being dealt with right now. My eyes widen as an idea strikes. I extend my hands out in front of me and a magic circle appears in front of my hands.

"Eta Carinae!" I cast. Large burning meteor looking rocks start shooting at Natsu. That's the only type of fire spell I have. Hopefully he can eat it. It hits Natsu as he's struggling to stand and I wonder if it damaged him or helped him.

I then see the fire starting to be sucked. I smile and look at Natsu to see him standing back up straight and in full pride. "Just what I needed. Thanks a million, Y/N." Natsu gives me a thumbs up. I do a thumbs up back. Gajeel charges at Natsu and Natsu manages to hit him.

He's back. Happy and I keep cheering Natsu on from the side. Natsu shatters Gajeel's scales. Punch after punch, kick after kick, Natsu was going all out. One punch for each person he hurt. Happy lifts me up and we go to search to Natsu through all the rumble. We see Natsu fall over and smile at us. I see all the damaged caused. Natsu smiles, even after being beat up this bad.